Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine though if you were meeting her in a restaurant and she turned up in her pjs?!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes why did she use the tomato face tooπŸ™„
I think Jen is great she has worked bloody hard and continues to do workouts and watching what she eats posting meals etc she has stuck
It all out why doesn’t some agency grab her for gods sake she has loads to offer πŸ˜•
she is with one of the agency’s jus not sure which one,

hold the bleeping phones. Did she wear that pyjama set out in public?... with a jacket...... and a hairband?

stop the world I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why would you wear that set to a restaurant?? I'd understand maybe splitting the top and bottoms and you *might* get away with wearing the top with jeans but to wear the whole thing? That's lounge set fabric, easily spotted a mile away. It's like just being rolled off a couch and couldn't be bothered to dress herself... And I say that as someone who honestly couldn't give a bollocks what anyone wears really - but I have to admit, if I saw someone "out out" wearing that I'd maybe look twice. And not in a good way. All the dresses and skirts that would have been far cooler and more suitable - but no, a bleeping lounge set.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you wear that set to a restaurant?? I'd understand maybe splitting the top and bottoms and you *might* get away with wearing the top with jeans but to wear the whole thing? That's lounge set fabric, easily spotted a mile away. It's like just being rolled off a couch and couldn't be bothered to dress herself... And I say that as someone who honestly couldn't give a bollocks what anyone wears really - but I have to admit, if I saw someone "out out" wearing that I'd maybe look twice. And not in a good way. All the dresses and skirts that would have been far cooler and more suitable - but no, a bleeping lounge set.
No photoshopping going on there πŸ™ˆ Didn’t she get gifted a Lydia Millen dress last week what not wear that unless it didn’t fit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she not wash new duvets before putting them on the bed for the kids or am i just weird. I always so it for duvets and sheets
Sorry now she said Hayden had a duvet that you couldn’t remove the cover that she’s replaced with his new duvet and bedding….how long has the child been sleeping with a duvet/comforter that can’t be washed?? She’s manky

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I came on to see if anyone else taught she was wearing pjs . Holy f... I wouldn't wear that putting out the wheelie bins for fear of someone seeing me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
White sandals, cream loungewear short and T-shirt, black oversized shirt, blue bag. It’s all a bit chaotic. A consultation with a stylist would go a long way

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the granny sandals with the pjs for me!
I still have ptsd about the horror sandals she had last summer prancing around the booh for the picnic. 😱😱😱
Today's one's are just like pastry plaits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thoughts and prayers for the gusset of those β€˜shorts’

I think we all know their sorry end when she takes even so much as two steps forward

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.