Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone with anxiety from time to time, and I know so many of you on here have it also or know someone with it, true anxieheee isn’t just ‘ ah I told myself to get up at 4PM and mind my kids’ type thing. I’ve made no secret that I had surgery in Feb for a colostomy bag, I have MS & it was a risk with my pregnancy due to complications that it would spark off the MS & it did. The surgery was scheduled for Feb but I knew the date from Jan on. I hadn’t even spoke to anyone outside of my hubby about it because of lockdown and it not being something you can text or cry on the phone. I went to Aldi one day and as I went up the aisle for the toilet paper, all of a sudden my chest going tight and I got this awful thing in my head about that I would no longer need the toilet paper - I can’t even explain what it was I still don’t know . I was staring at the pile of toilet roll stand and I could not breathe. I fainted or hit the ground some way I don’t really fully recall, the shop took me in their office and called my husband who collected me. Aldi actually gave me the shopping in my trolley for free that day because they were just so kind. Anyway I’m not looking for pity, I’m just trying to say with true anxiety sometimes you cannot physically, mentally or emotionally just ‘switch it off’. She thinks laziness and not having the will or
Interest to do anything is anxiety & it’s a disgrace.

Please don’t think I’m moaning or a nut job - I’ve come on a long way since x

• Heart
Reactions: 97
As someone with anxiety from time to time, and I know so many of you on here have it also or know someone with it, true anxieheee isn’t just ‘ ah I told myself to get up at 4PM and mind my kids’ type thing. I’ve made no secret that I had surgery in Feb for a colostomy bag, I have MS & it was a risk with my pregnancy due to complications that it would spark off the MS & it did. The surgery was scheduled for Feb but I knew the date from Jan on. I hadn’t even spoke to anyone outside of my hubby about it because of lockdown and it not being something you can text or cry on the phone. I went to Aldi one day and as I went up the aisle for the toilet paper, all of a sudden my chest going tight and I got this awful thing in my head about that I would no longer need the toilet paper - I can’t even explain what it was I still don’t know . I was staring at the pile of toilet roll stand and I could not breathe. I fainted or hit the ground some way I don’t really fully recall, the shop took me in their office and called my husband who collected me. Aldi actually gave me the shopping in my trolley for free that day because they were just so kind. Anyway I’m not looking for pity, I’m just trying to say with true anxiety sometimes you cannot physically, mentally or emotionally just ‘switch it off’. She thinks laziness and not having the will or

Firstly, hugs 🤗❤

Second, I totally agree. She lacks enthusiasm, motivation or interest in anything in her life and excuses that by sticking the anxiety label on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dislike the way they like to throw the word anxiety in when ever they want to take the attention off their wrong doings. It's very disrespectful to people who genuinely suffer from anxiety.

Reactions: 26

Glad you are doing better now and sending you lots of hugs. Must be so maddening for you to watch this 1 turn her alleged anxiety on and off like a tap x

Reactions: 6
She just copies everything Lydia Elise Millen does. She has gone mad with her greenhouse so Grace gets an allotment. She idolizes her, which is fitting because she is also a self centred narassacist who is even worse then Grace

Reactions: 9

Que Grace keeling over in Aldi for a free big shop 😅😅😜

• Haha
Reactions: 33

This is exactly it!! Thanks for sharing your story

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Worse than her fanny? That’s really bad.
I just find it strange that grace is someone who shares the state of her Fanny but yet that that Evening extremely quiet . Which brings me to suspect that it was a disaster for her .
e

• Haha

Sending massive love and hugs to you ❤ I completely agree with you. One can’t just switch anxiety on and off like that, it doesn’t work like that unfortunately. Yes,that’s exactly it too!She says “anxiety” but it seems like laziness and can’t be arsed to do anything or an excuse to go to bed and not look after her kids! She has no problem gallivanting off out on her own,also no problem accepting freebies!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Very strange that she hasn't shown the chickens alright!!
Maybe she respects their privacy and realises they can’t give their consent for their mundane life to be filmed and shared with strangers.
She may consider applying this logic to her poor unfortunate kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She needs to wear her hair lower. I have a similar hairline and never wear a high pony anymore 🙈

Reactions: 9
QUOTE="Irishmammy, post: 5255003, member: 80138"]
And the bit we did hear about was from Jen and the impression I got that it was a traumatic Eve . Wonder did grace have a melt down or something, I find it strange that they weren’t tagging each other saying how great it wennt or that they are pleased to be a part of it . I was over the moon when I was my friends bridesmaid and I shared how happy I was to be doing it , we kept the pics private but we shared our joy of being part of the journey.
Isnt it mad that people think it's strange that they didn't post something or think it's strange that something has been kept private! It's goes to show ye what a sad world we now live because of social media and these empty head bloggers! 🙈

God help her she can’t even breath properly when she’s walking and talking!
her Health must be at an all time low.
i hope she realise this as a mother of 2 small children and is making changes for herself and for them, and not just for a “wedding” or for clothes to fit!
Her disposable fashion will come and go, but she only has one body.

Also drives me insane how she buys everything off of Amazon!!! A multi billion dollar organisation that contribute absolutely nothing to the Irish economy! especially when so many small Irish businesses reach out to her and send her free stuff!

she had absolutely no social, business or personal awareness!

I think her gig is up!!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.