Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she go with Jen or is she just trying to outdo her
[/QUOTE]

I thought it was just to outdo her

Definitely didn't go with Jen. Jen posted a "tomato face" comparing her own face after a workout to so sue who looked like she had done nothing. So grabby used that content for her own.
Seriously Fri evening must have been tough for her. I think she was under the impression everyone was in limbo during the pandemic , using it as an excuse to do nothing and sit around. So when she saw that wasnt tbe case no wonder she took to the bed. Everyone has moved on except her. She had just tried numerous things but stuck to nothing.

Reactions: 12
Her Disney ad for Raya - 18 comments and 8 are grace replying. That's out of 168 Thousand followers.
Christ almighty, she really is going no where fast. The ad is up over a week now and that is all the interaction its going to get. Money well spent Disney, well done. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Told you lads the pics of the food mad calories 😅 not sure who she’s with though no link🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Someone with an English accent!
Maybe her management “team”?
Doesn't seem to be her normal crowd anyway.
Only reason I would have thought her management would make such a trip would be to cancel her contract. She's useless, they have to see her numbers only go 1 way.

Reactions: 2
Definitely didn't go with Jen. Jen posted a "tomato face" comparing her own face after a workout to so sue who looked like she had done nothing. So grabby used that content for her own.
Seriously Fri evening must have been tough for her. I think she was under the impression everyone was in limbo during the pandemic , using it as an excuse to do nothing and sit around. So when she saw that wasnt tbe case no wonder she took to the bed. Everyone has moved on except her. She had just tried numerous things but stuck to nothing.
I screen grabbed it for Sues thread!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Told you lads the pics of the food mad calories 😅 not sure who she’s with though no link🤷‍♀️
Andrea Rooney was there yesterday .. hope it's not a freebie.. cause that's near to me and the food looks unreal and I was gonna try it.. but not if they are giving freebies to them twats

Reactions: 4
Who are they and why did Grace wear that pyjama set???
I was just gonna say the exact same thing. When she showed the set the other day I thought there's no way that's for wearing out out. The garden maybe but no bloody way out in a restaurant. And the big jacket over it.... She hasn't a bloody clue how to dress

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dear god of almighty did she actually wear that outfit out to a restaurant?!? What does she see when she looks at herself in the mirror? I’m flabbergasted 😮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember he "rewear" campaign last year? I'm scarlet for Ann thinking about it. In fact I'm scarlet for Ann full stop.

Yeah I thought the shorts set was jimjams/loungewear.

I'm telling yiz gals she's going to get weight loss surgery. Or else get sponsored for them skinny jabs that the GC is on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I screen grabbed it for Sues thread!
Yes why did she use the tomato face too🙄
I think Jen is great she has worked bloody hard and continues to do workouts and watching what she eats posting meals etc she has stuck
It all out why doesn’t some agency grab her for gods sake she has loads to offer 😕

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.