Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace please leave the chickens and the allotments alone. This is going to be the fad for the summer. She'll have it set up for loadsa photos, string those out over the entire summer. Its probably a allotment belonging to a family member or friend. We all know she doesnt have the time or energy for playing farmer.

Reactions: 9
The raised beds lined with plastic 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ yummy homegrown food full of leached plastic chemicals, what a dope. And you don't need raised beds at all for the no dig method, in fact it's actively discouraged. Half arsed way of doing things as per usual.

Reactions: 4
Does she own any tops or dresses with a sleeve? Like I know it is hot but you won't catch me out in string vests. Not flattering!

Reactions: 7
When did she announce she got the chickens,I'm definitely calling bull here cos it's a fact when chickens are moved from one place to another it take up to 2 weeks for them to start laying eggs again,and also they would have all the ground under the coop all ripped up and you can see its all green with grass and weeds,can she just stop with the lies

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s coming on like she knows what she’s talking about some people might believe her then others think what a dope

Reactions: 4
Does she own any tops or dresses with a sleeve? Like I know it is hot but you won't catch me out in string vests. Not flattering!
Sorry I hate Grace and I'd never normally reply but this kind of comment boils my piss. Good for you like!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think there any chickens either. We keep chicken, and the grass is all stratched away in their enclosure plus the eggs are never that clean when we collect them. Always some mud or a bit of droppings on them.

Reactions: 6
Buhher popcorn at the cinema for their first dayh nigh for 7 years. Have fun gluttons. She’s so fuckin smug. Bet the girls are having a good laugh, but totally regretting being bridesmaids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buhher popcorn at the cinema for their first dayh nigh for 7 years. Have fun gluttons. She’s so fuckin smug. Bet the girls are having a good laugh, but totally regretting being bridesmaids.
She’s a absolute dope but sure her friends know what She means and Chris is proud of her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her top on date night had makeup and what looked like deodorant stains on the front. Does she ever look clean?

• Sick
I’m betting the eggs are from “her” chickens she just hasn’t brought them home yet she visited the free range chicken farmer she will purchase them from and he gave her two eggs to take home and try... don’t you know that’s what she meant and Chris is so proud of her and so so proud of the chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And how Insulting to Mags implying they are the same size. Sure she’s twice the size of mags if not more 🙄
It’s grand sure she’s going to be doing her ‘12 stone in 12 months’ diet in time for the wedding 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it me or is it very strange to have bought and to be trying bridesmaids dresses on more than year before the wedding 🙈
She’s going to try on dresses in august let begging begin
And comments on all her lasted grid posts are very poor with someone with 168 thousand followers last few were about 17/18 comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.