Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like grace but I think she has lost her way a bit, she was my fave Instagramer back in the day

Reactions: 3
You’d think having dom and Jen as her bridesmaids would spark her to get healthy and look her best for her wedding. Like dom is absolutely stunning!

Reactions: 6
She must read here ‘flah ouh’, someone asked did she get the chickens, hey presto we see eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They must be old chickens or else she doesn't have them because young chickens wouldn't Kay that fast especially after moving house.
I call bullshit.
She's only stirring.
If not, she needs reporting.
Must be some hell of 2 big eggs to make that much scrambled....not really yellow free range either I must say.....

Reactions: 8
She’s keeping mags dress after the wedding for herself… the girl is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when Dom and Jen go for that drink tonight!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And no sign of any chickens when they showed the chicken coop today.

Reactions: 7
Does that child ever not have a dummy in his mouth! Such lazy parenting! He is out doing gardening, no need for a dummy!!

Reactions: 12
Ah god love her , she obviously read about raised beds, seen ‘no dig’ mentioned everywhere and decided to throw it in to look like she knows what she is taking about . 🤦‍♀️ A least Google what you’re talking about Grace - no plastic weed barriers involved in the no dig method 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a shame about the chickens. Without them the allotment sounds like a nice idea and the kids look like they are having a ball. I'm sure it won't last long but it's just a pity innocent animals and not just purple potatoes will be the victims of the latest obsess and drop notion.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.