Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The basket with the loo rolls in them is from Debenhams

Shes breaking the covid rules. Your only allowed have 1 household indoors at the moment. Hasnt drank in 3 months, yeah and I'm the pope 😂😂😂
She's probably vaccinated which would allow her more leeway.
She's obese and would have been vaccinated as group 4 or 7 depending on how heavy she was. Chris has probably got it aswell for the same reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does she still have her cah? I unfollowed her a while ago but a pic of her wearing a horrible dress came up in suggested posts so I had a look at her page and sign of the poor cat

Jen does not seem overly enthusiastic about being her bridesmaid! More excited about going out tonight with Dom lol!

• Haha
Does she still have her cah? I unfollowed her a while ago but a pic of her wearing a horrible dress came up in suggested posts so I had a look at her page and sign of the poor cat
Still has the cah and a dog as well now

She must be up to date on TL because there’s a shot of the cah in the bed with them in the last few minutes. Just to make sure you know the cah is safe and sound 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know all the plants she has growing? They obv have to get bigger I wonder are they now going to be transplanted at the allotment was that the plan all along? Have the chickens arrived yet too🙄

Reactions: 3
I reckon the chicken plan is gone, she absolutely did not realise the work involved until she read it on here, she probably presumed she'd plonk them in the house, they'd lay eggs and that would be it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You know all the plants she has growing? They obv have to get bigger I wonder are they now going to be transplanted at the allotment was that the plan all along? Have the chickens arrived yet too🙄
I hope she doesn't get them chickens :cry:

Reactions: 3
Sorry guyyz I tauh that ‘free range chickens’ meant dat dey are free to roam and dah dey didn’t need daily minding x
My heart (though 30% bigger) was in deh righ place doh and kips is proud x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder did they invite Grace, but bitchy if not
Many reasons why grace wasn’t invited or wouldn’t go...
1. Not a freebie
2. She’s a tit friend
3. She’s too busy having me time
4. She doesn’t drink alcohol anymore and the girls probably out to get pissed
5. Thrush is at her
6. Afraid of the girls taking snaps and her not being able to photo shop herself before they’re posted
7. The girls wouldn’t allow her to wallow in her own self pity.. they’ve both been through worse tit than her so I’d say they get it hard to show her empathy( wouldn’t blame them) and that’s all I can think of for now but I’m sure there’s many other reasons

Reactions: 18
Are these girls actually her friends or is it rent a bridesmaid? Jens journey looks traumatised in her video over the dress. Why not Zen she was at her babies birth FFS.I would just have had Mags and my 2 and her 2 kids.

Reactions: 5
Are these girls actually her friends or is it rent a bridesmaid? Jens journey looks traumatised in her video over the dress. Why not Zen she was at her babies birth FFS.I would just have had Mags and my 2 and her 2 kids.
She jumped the gun and asked the two girls straight after chris got down on one knee.. they were all good friends then and Zen Jen wasn’t in the picture at all at all, I wasn’t surprised she asked them as they were great pals.. grace has changed dramatically since and that’s where the problem is.. I don’t think Jen would insult or offend anyone and just wants a quiet life but I’d say Dominique is bitter and dreading the whole tit show grace is going to create.. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dominique tells her to stick her dress up her hole before the wedding

Where was the video ? Thanks x

oh my son is trying to get me to get my lazy ass out of bed, oh hold on, I'll take a pic. And here's a nice cuddly moment with with babies, hang on there now lads, don't move, wait til I get me phone for some insta content. Seriously like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Where was the video ? Thanks x
it’s on Jen’s Journey stories

She jumped the gun and asked the two girls straight after chris got down on one knee.. they were all good friends then and Zen Jen wasn’t in the picture at all at all, I wasn’t surprised she asked them as they were great pals.. grace has changed dramatically since and that’s where the problem is.. I don’t think Jen would insult or offend anyone and just wants a quiet life but I’d say Dominique is bitter and dreading the whole tit show grace is going to create.. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dominique tells her to stick her dress up her hole before the wedding

I would say neither of them want to be her bridesmaid!

• Heart
I reckon the chicken plan is gone, she absolutely did not realise the work involved until she read it on here, she probably presumed she'd plonk them in the house, they'd lay eggs and that would be it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
No such luck. She just posted a pic of Sienna with 2 eggs from their chickens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.