Faces by Grace #34 Sittin in de jac-u-zeeeee, even with me scabby geeeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen her walkthrough of her downstairs loo on FBG home. Nice to see she bought stuff in Debenhams when the workers were on strike and asked people not to cross the picket even online. 400 days those workers were on strike for but its grand Grace got her loo roll holder :rolleyes:
I think it was dunelm that she said they were from, said someone brought them home from the uk for & itโ€™s a shop thatโ€™s only in the uk
I've just seen her walkthrough of her downstairs loo on FBG home. Nice to see she bought stuff in Debenhams when the workers were on strike and asked people not to cross the picket even online. 400 days those workers were on strike for but its grand Grace got her loo roll holder :rolleyes:

I just think panelling suits a certain type of period house/home

And her greige gaff is not it

Reactions: 10
Oh itโ€™s definitely Jens Journey as she said she was going to try on a bridesmaid dress!

I think it was dunelm that she said they were from, said someone brought them home from the uk for & itโ€™s a shop thatโ€™s only in the uk
Its the basket under the sink that she's using to store the extra loo roll that's from Debenhams. I wouldn't take a present of anything from there let alone pay for something. She's clueless.

Reactions: 3
Its the basket under the sink that she's using to store the extra loo roll that's from Debenhams. I wouldn't take a present of anything from there let alone pay for something. She's clueless.
Sorry missed where she said that - totally agree, Debenhams was always my go to for a lot of stuff but would never buy from them onlineโ€ฆ. Disgraceful the way they have treated their staff ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 9
Sorry missed where she said that - totally agree, Debenhams was always my go to for a lot of stuff but would never buy from them onlineโ€ฆ. Disgraceful the way they have treated their staff ๐Ÿ˜ก
Absolutely, me too. Just awful the way they treated their staff. At lest we're clued in. Yer one I'd say wasn't even aware of the issue ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Do we think that her and Terror did a "Do you know who we are?" To get a freebie lunch!

Reactions: 5
The basket with the loo rolls in them is from Debenhams

Mags, Dominque, Deneezeeee and Jensjourney
Shes breaking the covid rules. Your only allowed have 1 household indoors at the moment. Hasnt drank in 3 months, yeah and I'm the pope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.