Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jox

Chatty Member
New thread title: Baby Jail, Photoshop Fail, Krisps put up a dado Rail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 159

Kellsb13

New title : FBG couldn’t care less about her nippers she’s more fascinated filming fluff off her dirty slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Beebles

VIP Member
Next thread:

Faces by Grace: watch my career decompose as my Christmas content is my son shoving fluff up his nose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Curiouscat

Didn't she say she gained almost 5 stone when pregnant with Hayden? That's actually irresponsible, and caused purely by greed and laziness.
I gained 4 stone on my first. Every person is different. I’m all for calling Grace out on lies or whatever but some of the comments on her appearance are absolutely disgusting. Fair play to all the women here saying they have lost weight but sometimes people just aren’t in the right head space to do that and shouldn’t be judged or mocked for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Sebastian003

Covid police out in full force 😂😂

Like I've said before, I'm not a fan, but I don't think she is a well girl, maybe she needs the support of her family right now. What the difference if the restrictions start today or tomorrow. The virus is here and no one is safe until we get the vaccine.
Are you having a chuffing giraffe? She needs the support of nights away, all her extended family on both side, every beauty treatment known to influencer land, a coffee from every spot between here and mars, a meal out several times a week AND THAT'S JUST WHAT SHE POSTS.

Have you set foot into a hospital or god forbid, an ICU lately? Have you seen the strain our health services are under? Did you see the queues of ambulances outside hospitals, full of sick patients who can't actually get in to the hospital because there isn't even corridor space to put them on? And that's just the bits you see.

If that's your attitude you're part of the problem and I give zero fcks saying that. The difference between today and tomorrow is trying to curb a virus that thrives on people hopping from household to household.

But yeah, maybe grace needs her Christmas hugs *gigantic eyeroll*

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Curiouscat

If she had donated she would have put her name so people could see that she made a donation.

Is it just me but why are her and sienna having hot chocolates with marshmallows on a Monday evening a couple of weeks before Christmas, fair enough if it was the weekend but you would think she wouldn’t be giving the child crap surgery food two weeks before Christmas. Maybe it’s just me.
It’s just you. The girl can’t seem to do anything right. She’s actually spending time with her child on something that isn’t #ad and people are still nit picking. I’m tempted to do a Claire Balding and announce my departure from tattle now at this rate🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Remember when she tried to do a come back with her Picnic in the Booh and her high nellie

Those were some fun times

• Haha
Reactions: 69

storminagcup

Chatty Member
And I am sick shit to the back teeth of Caroline Flack being brought up by dzopes who won’t let you as much as question anything. Caroline Flack didn’t kill herself because people were meanies on the internet. She killed herself because she was about to face a trial for assaulting her boyfriend and a conviction was looking likely and she was afraid of body cam footage being released that showed her in a distressed state. This was all recorded at her inquest into her death. Nowhere at the inquest did it say she died from trolling. Don’t get me wrong, what happened to her was very sad and tragic but its like people like to airbrush the fact that she assaulted her boyfriend from the picture so they can shove BE KIIIIIIND in your face when it suits them. Its the catchphrase of the less intelligent and its irritating as hell. Ask me bollix with be kind be. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Steel Magnolia

I suppose it just contains the kids (and their toys) so they can’t turn the oven on, pull things off the counter, throw the remote down the jax etc...
Ah, come off it. I have never had a cage in my house and both my toddlers are alive. The reason she has the cage is because of what you saw this morning: so she can sit on her fat arse drinking coffee while her child is forced to engage with a piece of fluff. Off her f*cking dirty slipper, mind you. I'm enraged at these stories and shocked anyone is defending her to be honest.

She is a lazy, dirty, slovenly slob and I'm not even sorry about the insult on this occasion. She is overweight and while most people who are (like me) try to do something about it and are bursting our arses working full time and parenting, she sits on her hole all day editing photos to hide who she truly is. Her followers get more engagement than her children and that's saying something. She is immature and irresponsible and she needs to cop the f*ck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Wazzledazzle

Screenshot_20201212_191357_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

this reminds me of when I used to wear maybelline dream matte mousse down to my jawline when I was about 14 going to school

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I’ve gained 2 stone thanks to two pregnancies and 2 gorgeous babies...and im finding it very.. very VERY hard to shift
I’m not a lazy slob who pours Mayonnaise down my neck on the daily either
I seem to be gaining and losing the same 7lbs for ever
Is that how people think of me I wonder
A lazy slob
😭
I’m not a Grace fan just glad my life isn’t in the public arena

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Beebles

VIP Member
She’d have to do a pme to teach can’t see her doing that
Sure remember she wanted to be a midwife after having Hayden 😂 imagine her in the labour suite with you. She’d have you massaging her back as she lay on the bed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If she had donated she would have put her name so people could see that she made a donation.

Is it just me but why are her and sienna having hot chocolates with marshmallows on a Monday evening a couple of weeks before Christmas
Ya sorry now, that's just you. What's the big deal? It's hot chocolate like

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Cupcake queenie

Grace is not able to pay her mortgage, but is able to check into 5* luxury spa Monart, 5 days before christmas.... what an absolute LIAR😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Man applies cheap laminate dado rail sections with glue, to bathroom wall in greige, tacky, chintz mirrored home in the hope the downstairs Jax will look like a cool Georgian reno #InteriorStyling

A jazzy wall paper to follow and dark paint

youre my hero Grace exclaims!

the house is a mish mash cluttered jumble sale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51