Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Poogram for the thread title!

Original title: Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and still can't pronounce the letter T

Recap:
Still lazy as sin
Doesn't double check her posts for typos before posting them (stable mix veg)
Doesn't double check how to pronounce the names of companies that she is getting freebies from or getting paid to promote
Comforted Chris after the death of his friend by going out on a girls night and spouting how important friends are to her
The ads have slowed down big time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Stable mix veg. I might throw some on top of Jesus here in the crib. Didn’t know he was a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My God Dominique's mouth hardly moves when she's talking. Unfollowed her now too 💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I genuinely couldn’t take any more🤭 I had to delete the 4 of them🤬 faces, jen, denezzzz and Dom there gone gone gone 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone seen Dominques Zara haul video? My god the girl has no style! Everything’s cropped or badly fitting pleather🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s over 30, not 19 anymore what the hell does she be buying.. obviously spending that house deposit in Zara it’s very cringe, total crisis before our eyes

Reactions: 35
Anyone seen Dominques Zara haul video? My god the girl has no style! Everything’s cropped or badly fitting pleather🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s over 30, not 19 anymore what the hell does she be buying.. obviously spending that house deposit in Zara it’s very cringe, total crisis before our eyes
She was literally 4 hours trying it all on. Nothing but crap. She will regret spending a couple of grand on all that absolute shite. Not one decent thing among it all. She has a problem

Reactions: 14
Stable veg 🤣 God, can she get anything right ? The lazy lump , isn’t this part of her so called job , to promote these products and she can never get the names right or describe them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed a good chunk of the last thread, what is chez cheese about??
Chez cheese sent her a platter thing and she pronounced it wrong. So instead of saying "shay cheese" as in the French pronunciation of chez for house she pronounced it chez the way its spelt phonetically in English.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.