Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget sienna being left to play alone in her room for hours on end from the age of 3 so Grace can have me time...
And going to bed and falling asleep while Hayden plays in his cot and sienna plays in her room alone, both unattended while Chris is in another room having a shower.
Totally normal and safe. 😏
and this is only what she shares with us, with pride. God knows what actually goes on that she doesn’t share.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I suppose it just contains the kids (and their toys) so they can’t turn the oven on, pull things off the counter, throw the remote down the jax etc...
Ah, come off it. I have never had a cage in my house and both my toddlers are alive. The reason she has the cage is because of what you saw this morning: so she can sit on her fat arse drinking coffee while her child is forced to engage with a piece of fluff. Off her f*cking dirty slipper, mind you. I'm enraged at these stories and shocked anyone is defending her to be honest.

She is a lazy, dirty, slovenly slob and I'm not even sorry about the insult on this occasion. She is overweight and while most people who are (like me) try to do something about it and are bursting our arses working full time and parenting, she sits on her hole all day editing photos to hide who she truly is. Her followers get more engagement than her children and that's saying something. She is immature and irresponsible and she needs to cop the f*ck on.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Let’s not forget sienna being left to play alone in her room for hours on end from the age of 3 so Grace can have me time...
Or the time she fell asleep while her partner was in the shower leaving the children playing in their rooms.

Reactions: 4
The thing is, if was just today she had him inside the cage as they did up the toilet, that would be grand and understandable. But it’s not just a once off or on occasion when the floors are wet or Grace needs them momentarily out of the way - that’s their only space. They aren’t allowed in the living room, they don’t have the run of the house so will never get a feel of it and so have been relegated to this tiny cordoned off area in the kitchen with all of their toys shoved into it which Grace seems to scratch her head as to why it seems to get so untidy. Eh, maybe because you have shoved everything they own into a one inch squared space and expect them to entertain themselves while you sit outside the cage and observe them like zoo animals. The play corner is fine, the caging in is not. They should be allowed the run of the downstairs but then Grace wouldn’t be able to have stupid tit like bar carts on display and 100 breakable tatty ornaments and diffusers. She’s too lazy to keep an eye on them. It serves her better to have them caged in while she puts the feet up looking at them while they cry for her attention. It would serve Chris better to put up a few stair gates instead of modifying their already brand new downstairs loo
Very well said👍

Reactions: 6
I have a 17 month old and a new baby and no cage , 17month old is permanently attached to my leg every hour of the day , when I’m doing stuff , yeah it’s hard work, and yes, she turns the place upside down , but I clean and tidy everything afterwards,that’s what being a parent is, but I am not for this cage thing all day everyday , the child would be like a caged animal , I wouldn’t even do that to an animal, they’d go bonkers , if they weren’t allowed some freedom . I’m not shaming anyone that uses this cage/playpen for important use , like cooking or cleaning the floors or have to do some important things for work and a child can’t be there , absolutely , there’s no choice there put to put them somewhere safe with their toys for a little while , note “a little while!” Not the whole time like Grace seems to do while she sits there with her feet up having a coffee , laughing at her child when her child clearly is just looking for a cuddle or a small bit of attention fro his mother . I agree what I saw on her stories today was shocking , I couldn’t believe what I was watching, it was the picking dirty fluff off her slipper was the most shocking, how she can laugh and think that’s funny is beyond me . I don’t understand it at all . It was very sad to see .

Reactions: 21
Next thread:

Faces by Grace: watch my career decompose as my Christmas content is my son shoving fluff up his nose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
excuse me, grace is on Christmas hols. She did 10 tutorials all year. She’s tired. Have some respect for the front liner that she is
It was one chewtorheeyil that she split up ten ways 😂 have respect for the eye liner she abused, never mind front liner!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s time for another “he’s some man for one man”...not only did he put up a shelf for grace ages ago, hung a sign for zenjen with some string, he’s gone and done (ye all predicted it) panelling for the bathroom 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She irritates me the way she seems to laugh at her kids. She irritates me in many many ways but this irritates most.

Reactions: 23
Is she losing her hair??? Very different hairline to months ago. Girl needs to look after her health big time mentally and physically and the only way to do that is removing herself off social media.
All my hair fell out when I had my dd and took ages to grow back, also that is just her hairline and second photo is at a different angle making her forehead look bigger haha

Reactions: 3
Won’t be good for their teeth. I guess they’ll keep the dentists and Invisalign lot in business anyways.
Mine were nearly 4 when they gave them up. Tried numerous times before. They're teeth were fine after. All adult teeth now and no issues.

Reactions: 5
I'm disgusted at the poor kids left on their own in that little space, Sienna is old enough to know not to turn on the oven and she should be teaching Hayden not to! How are they ever going to learn? The bleeping cat gets a run around the gaf and the kids don't? 😅

Reactions: 12
Mine were nearly 4 when they gave them up. Tried numerous times before. They're teeth were fine after. All adult teeth now and no issues.
That’s great! I’d heard they weren’t good for teeth and speech development.

Reactions: 4
Baby jail or whatever you want to call it should be for emergencies or temporary urgent situations like mom needing to pee or answer the door & keep baby safe. It is not the full time secure placement of kids. Do you know in a nursing home to keep dementia patients in a ‘secure unit’ you have to get legal permission from their next of kin due to human rights ? A child should not be restrained physically like this.

Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t even mind the baby jail so much if she was in there with him. How has she normalised watching him from outside like a prison officer.
Hopefully this is just a small snippet of what actually goes on. It’s sad to think she finds toys played with as a mess.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.