Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I am sick tit to the back teeth of Caroline Flack being brought up by dzopes who won’t let you as much as question anything. Caroline Flack didn’t kill herself because people were meanies on the internet. She killed herself because she was about to face a trial for assaulting her boyfriend and a conviction was looking likely and she was afraid of body cam footage being released that showed her in a distressed state. This was all recorded at her inquest into her death. Nowhere at the inquest did it say she died from trolling. Don’t get me wrong, what happened to her was very sad and tragic but its like people like to airbrush the fact that she assaulted her boyfriend from the picture so they can shove BE KIIIIIIND in your face when it suits them. Its the catchphrase of the less intelligent and its irritating as hell. Ask me bollix with be kind be. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 68
And I am sick tit to the back teeth of Caroline Flack being brought up by dzopes who won’t let you as much as question anything. Caroline Flack didn’t kill herself because people were meanies on the internet. She killed herself because she was about to face a trial for assaulting her boyfriend and a conviction was looking likely and she was afraid of body cam footage being released that showed her in a distressed state. This was all recorded at her inquest into her death. Nowhere at the inquest did it say she died from trolling. Don’t get me wrong, what happened to her was very sad and tragic but its like people like to airbrush the fact that she assaulted her boyfriend from the picture so they can shove BE KIIIIIIND in your face when it suits them. Its the catchphrase of the less intelligent and its irritating as hell. Ask me bollix with be kind be. Boils my piss
This needs to be repeated ... hourly .. for everyone to read ❤

Reactions: 22
This needs to be repeated ... hourly .. for everyone to read ❤
I actually yoinked it from someone else a few weeks ago and I saved it coz it's sums up exactly how I feel when Caroline flacks name is brought up.

And another thing. If the tables were turned and it was a man who allegedly assaulted his girlfriend and he killed himself the tag line wouldn't be "be kind". It'd be "good enough for him" . Just coz she was pretty and popular she thought she'd get away with it. she was shitting it the real her would be exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't see any difference between how Grace's weight is mentioned (for the most part) and how she's slagged off for being dirty. As she in her new zen state would say: it's what you put put to the universe. And that's what she's putting out there. She's a sloth.
Do you really liken being overweight to being dirty or having greasy hair? Weight should be morally neutral. No one is less than because they’re overweight. Many factors go in to what someone weighs (and I know Grace appears slovenly but who knows). Maybe I don’t understand the point you’re making but that attitude is sad to me.

Reactions: 13
If Caroline flack had been a fella in same situation there would be no ‘be kind’ mantra. horrible situation that happened to her but why am I tarnished a bully for calling a blogger out on lying or false advertising etc but Caroline is on a pedalstel even though she had assaulted her boyfriend..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh crikey it'll be like that Facebook page she had, the mothers group thing.
"Nothing but support" Which gave rise to know it all Becky

This sums it up for me

Reactions: 1
So do you view every overweight person as a sloth?
I presume the poster is just talking specifically about grace as this is a grace thread .. the poster called grace a sloth... not every single person who has weight on them.. I am overweight but deffo didnt think the poster was calling me a sloth x

Reactions: 19
I just can't understand the lack of effort she puts into her content. If I was making my money from brands sending me products and paying me for stories / posts, I'd be making damn sure they were as informative and interesting as possible, because there are so many other 'influencers' out there who'll take your place in an instant.

Reactions: 15
Hayden was obviously left at home in jail while they went to the square festivity’s 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just can't understand the lack of effort she puts into her content. If I was making my money from brands sending me products and paying me for stories / posts, I'd be making damn sure they were as informative and interesting as possible, because there are so many other 'influencers' out there who'll take your place in an instant.
The prime example was the voduz straightener yesterday - turns it on - a little boomerang and in her eyes job done! You’d expect she’s do a demo of some sorts. That’s another brand I’ll be staying away from now

Reactions: 14
The prime example was the voduz straightener yesterday - turns it on - a little boomerang and in her eyes job done! You’d expect she’s do a demo of some sorts. That’s another brand I’ll be staying away from now
This is exactly what I'm talking about...no demo, no instructions, no price etc. There are so many influencers/ bloggers doing it so much better...lovely girlie bits and the beautiful truth are two that come to mind - and sinead from the beautiful truth has a job AND two children so Grace can't use that as an excuse.

Reactions: 15
Jaysis I'm at my limits trying to get the house sorted for Christmas with my small children literally following me around undoing it all 😂😭😭. Sure that's life, it's reality like 😂😂😂 they live in a another world.
Same!! 🤣🤣😂 Literally get one room almost in order while they go around and undo it all again 😂

Reactions: 5
I wrote this a few weeks ago on here. Did you copy and paste my post 😂😂

But yeah. Caroline was a troubled soul who had over the years made numerous attempts on her life. Her death can’t be simplified and diluted down to “it was trolls what made her do it“. She was mentally unwell, volatile, jealous, and in the end has spiralled into such a state that she had catastrophised what had happened and couldn’t see a way out. It was very sad what happened to her but she didn’t die at the hands of bullies. The people who have hijacked her death and withered it down to a hashtag are the people who want to use her for their own ends and an excuse to justify their own bad behaviour. That’s all. They don’t actually care about what happened to her or care to look deeper into it. All they care about is criticising people, however justified, = bulling so leave me alone to be a tit human and don’t question me. Just swipe up and buy me tit, no questions asked please thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wrote this a few weeks ago on here. Did you copy and paste my post 😂😂

But yeah. Caroline was a troubled soul who had over the years made numerous attempts on her life. Her death can’t be simplified and diluted down to “it was trolls what made her do it“. She was mentally unwell, volatile, jealous, and in the end has spiralled into such a state that she had catastrophised what had happened and couldn’t see a way out. It was very sad what happened to her but she didn’t die at the hands of bullies. The people who have hijacked her death and withered it down to a hashtag are the people who want to use her for their own ends and an excuse to justify their own bad behaviour. That’s all. They don’t actually care about what happened to her or care to look deeper into it. All they care about is criticising people, however justified, = bulling so leave me alone to be a tit human and don’t question me. Just swipe up and buy me tit, no questions asked please thanks.
Yeah she said a couple of posts after that she copied it cause it was a perfect explanation..

Really hits the nail on the head.. I've also screenshot it... it's a great was to describe it ❤

Reactions: 7
Forums are here to discuss people in the public eye same as reading ok or now magazine except it gets inside the publics head not just the journalists not one of these influencers can say they never discuss another person either through whatsapp ect come on like if was vicious ok but most of it is truth

Reactions: 2
Yeah she said a couple of posts after that she copied it cause it was a perfect explanation..

Really hits the nail on the head.. I've also screenshot it... it's a great was to describe it ❤
Yeah you've summed it up perfectly that's why I saved it. The be kind tit really bothered me and I couldn't out it into words but you done it perfectly. I'll add a credit at the end. ©Ahitsyourself 😜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.