Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is strange that he didnt say from "Chris, Grace and family" It might indicate that Grace wasnt that close to the friend

Reactions: 4
How are they affording all the
It is strange that he didnt say from "Chris, Grace and family" It might indicate that Grace wasnt that close to the friend
Give her time.
She'll claim to be a close friend when she needs some anxiehee timeout.

Reactions: 5
Actually what’s probably annoying her is she won’t get away as much with anxiety/me time/taking to the bed as Chris will be the one suffering from the loss of his friend

Reactions: 11
Actually what’s probably annoying her is she won’t get away as much with anxiety/me time/taking to the bed as Chris will be the one suffering from the loss of his friend
You would think... But I think she'll use the Xmas easing of restrictions to more publicly ditch the kids will her Mam or Mags

Reactions: 5
Don't know about you lot but if I ever donate to a go fund me I always hide my name. Boils my piss when you see all the names. It's like a competition to see who gives the most.

Reactions: 40
Didn't she say she gained almost 5 stone when pregnant with Hayden? That's actually irresponsible, and caused purely by greed and laziness.

Bit of a dick comment to make. Every woman’s pregnancy is different. Not the biggest fan of grace but not fair of you to judge another woman and call them “lazy” and “greedy” for putting on weight while carrying a tiny human inside them. I would say you have offended half the women on this post😕

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Didn't she say she gained almost 5 stone when pregnant with Hayden? That's actually irresponsible, and caused purely by greed and laziness.

Bit of a dick comment to make. Every woman’s pregnancy is different. Not the biggest fan of grace but not fair of you to judge another woman and call them “lazy” and “greedy” for putting on weight while carrying a tiny human inside them. I would say you have offended half the women on this post😕
Everyone gains weight during pregnancy, I did myself, its totally normal. What's not normal is gaining 7 odd stone. Sorry, that's my opinion.

Reactions: 21
If she had donated she would have put her name so people could see that she made a donation.

Is it just me but why are her and sienna having hot chocolates with marshmallows on a Monday evening a couple of weeks before Christmas, fair enough if it was the weekend but you would think she wouldn’t be giving the child crap surgery food two weeks before Christmas. Maybe it’s just me.

Reactions: 6
If she had donated she would have put her name so people could see that she made a donation.

Is it just me but why are her and sienna having hot chocolates with marshmallows on a Monday evening a couple of weeks before Christmas, fair enough if it was the weekend but you would think she wouldn’t be giving the child crap surgery food two weeks before Christmas. Maybe it’s just me.
It’s just you. The girl can’t seem to do anything right. She’s actually spending time with her child on something that isn’t #ad and people are still nit picking. I’m tempted to do a Claire Balding and announce my departure from tattle now at this rate🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Is it just me but why are her and sienna having hot chocolates with marshmallows on a Monday evening a couple of weeks before Christmas
Ya sorry now, that's just you. What's the big deal? It's hot chocolate like

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Ah come on it’s the festive season and the little one is clearly loving the attention and obviously the chocolate as most of us would! I see no wrong in it personally as long as she wouldn’t be giving her rubbish every night.

Everyone gains weight during pregnancy, I did myself, its totally normal. What's not normal is gaining 7 odd stone. Sorry, that's my opinion.
I completely agree I put on 2 stone over pregnancy, lost it and have gained it again because I’m lazy to exercise 🙈 I do think putting on weight is a normal and encouraged side effect of pregnancy you need the extra bit for breastfeeding (if you choose to do that!) and for energy stores afterwards. But 7 stone is just ridiculous for an otherwise physically healthy woman during a standard pregnancy. It is so unhealthy for her and baba. That is my opinion however everyone is entitled to theirs too!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s perfectly normal in pregnancy to put on the weight of the baby x 2. Maybe a few extra pounds on top, who’s to judge a pregnant woman eating a bit more cake!
But seven stone... come on. That’s an entire adult in weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
I think it's perfectly normal to do stuff like this in the run up to Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
According tho the HSE website you only need 200cal extra in 2nd and 3rd trimester. Think the whole notion of eating for 2 is outdated...

No fan of Graces... have been blocked by her previously.. but this is just nit picking. Its Xmas and she is spending time with her kid. For once she is doing something right by sounds of it..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah I don’t mind the hot chocolate and marshmallows in fairness , and it’s coming up to Christmas. At least she’s spending time with her child this time

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I loathe Grace, but it’s hardy a sin to have a hot chocolate.

• Heart
My kiddies get hot chocolate a lot during the cold winter evenings! Nothing wrong with it.

• Heart
My kiddies get hot chocolate a lot during the cold winter evenings! Nothing wrong with it.
Mine too , they don’t get many treats. It’s lovely to sit down and have hot chocolate with them the odd evening , they love it of course

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.