Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You appear to have an issue yourself around food/sweets. You're coming off as one of those parents we all eyeroll at. The sweets and food is the least of that families problems. There's mental health difficulties, behavoural issues and I wouldnt be surprised if their r.ship is struggling as a result so the last thing I would comment on is their diet. Im not a fan of Grace but...I dont think Grace is even a fan of Grace.
No not really I just think that those boxes are an obscene amount of sweets for anybody to be getting especially kids. They shouldn’t be allowed advertise them similar to junk foods not being advertised during kids tv programs.

Ye I think using her kids as part of advertising stuff isn’t mentally healthy in the long run. It’s not fair that they have no choice in the matter.

I imagine their relationship is strained as grace doesn’t seem to be supportive of Chris. I’d say it’s hard being in a relationship with an influencer unless you know how the industry works and have some sort of an agreement as to what can’t be shown on Instagram. Thinks such as vagina issues etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New title : FBG couldn’t care less about her nippers she’s more fascinated filming fluff off her dirty slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
The story was about 2 minutes long in full, maybe he was in there for four or five hours or maybe for fifteen minutes while she drank her coffee. I’m presuming he’s not sitting in there all day, but many other people presume he is sitting in there all day.
Ah come off it. I assume you aren't a regular follower ? Literally any time we have seen this child he is in the caged off area or the highchair. The children aren't allowed in the sitting room. She brings the highchair into the sitting room to contain him when he is allowed in. Anyone remember the sunny day in the garden and she brought the highchair out and sat him in it? The child is constantly locked in somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Ah come off it. I assume you aren't a regular follower ? Literally any time we have seen this child he is in the caged off area or the highchair. The children aren't allowed in the sitting room. She brings the highchair into the sitting room to contain him when he is allowed in. Anyone remember the sunny day in the garden and she brought the highchair out and sat him in it? The child is constantly locked in somewhere.
Or when she brought the baby jail out there! Saddest thing I’ve ever seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why don’t her family step in and say get rid of the baby jail. Her sister never used one and any other instagrammers with kids her age never used them, just Jordan, shoshannahwood, glendagilson, even Alidee is letting hers explore and is always with them when in the sitting room and she has 3. She’s q disgrace and them poor kids. Not fit to be a mother.
I said it last night and I’m saying it again. If he’s not in that jail he’s in a high chair. My son was covered in bangs and bruises at that age. He never has a mark or a bad fall or a hospital scare.

Reactions: 8
Or a family member🤔. Really cant understand how or why you would defend someone doing this. As has been pointed out over and over if this is the highlights she chooses to share i dread to think what the rest of the day is like
That child looked exhausted. He needed a cuddle and a nap not a foot in his faces over his prison bars

Reactions: 20
She never interacts with those kids. It’s such a shame, because they’re absolute dotes. They won’t forget it, kids (even as young as them) know when they’re not wanted/appreciated/when they’re being ignored; if this is what she shows us, I would loathe to see what she doesn’t. Those poor children, I really feel for poor Sienna.

Sorry, it just really bothers me - even other mummy bloggers I don’t enjoy (twins for example) at least interacts with the bloody children, same can’t be said for our dear faces.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many new followers she will get from that Voduz giveaway?
Her facial expression really shows how happy and satisfied she is with the product 🤨

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she drag eyeshadow half way down her face. It emphasises under age bags even if she does not have any. It’s horrendous looking. I don’t know anyone else who does that, why does she think that looks good.

Reactions: 5
Why oh why does she drag eyeshadow half way down her face. It emphasises under age bags even if she does not have any. It’s horrendous looking. I don’t know anyone else who does that, why does she think that looks good.
It’s the only look she knows how to do

Reactions: 8
I don't think she looks too bad in that photo but does she not own a bra or an iron.

Reactions: 3
I actually thought that was a before photo... Then I scrolled over and realised she'd actually done her hair. It's desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grace rarely actually smiles in photos. Her default seems to be a scowl. She has a face of someone that you wouldnt cross...you know the ones that would say 'i'll box ya" if you bumped into them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that was the before photo 🤣🤣what in the name of God was it meant to have done? Is it a steamer, a straightener, a curler, where can you buy it, how much, any information at all would be helpful but noooooo.... glad to see she got her colour done though!

Reactions: 11
Santa brought me voduz straightener and honest to jasus it's a god send!!
She ain't exactly doing a great job of promoting it 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.