Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said a few time the spelling mistakes are down to dyslexia but how come convenient was spelt wrong too and she fixed that? I think she thought stable was the right word to use in that sentence.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve gained 2 stone thanks to two pregnancies and 2 gorgeous babies...and im finding it very.. very VERY hard to shift
I’m not a lazy slob who pours Mayonnaise down my neck on the daily either
I seem to be gaining and losing the same 7lbs for ever
Is that how people think of me I wonder
A lazy slob
😭
I’m not a Grace fan just glad my life isn’t in the public arena

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Listen when we are or not that 2-7stone is a varied amount of weight gain for a pregnancy one this is for sure, the reason she hasn’t lost it is pure laziness, slobbery and gluttony. She has had access to free plans , PTs, slimming world - she has babysitters on tap to allow her go to the gym or a class etc. Whatever the cause of such a high pregnancy weight gain is common or not - the reasons for her not loosing her are nobodies fault but her own
You could be chauffeur driven to the finest gyms in the world and have your meals prepared for you every day but if you’re not mentally in the zone then it’s pointless. Also medication needs to be taken into account. This attitude that every fat person is lazy is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve gained 2 stone thanks to two pregnancies and 2 gorgeous babies...and im finding it very.. very VERY hard to shift
A lazy slob
😭
Same here. But I went to my gp and got bloods done and it turns out I’ve been recently diagnosed with something hormonal which is causing me to be insulin resistant. Never had the issue before but now makes sense so working with the gp and dietician on it. (Not in a broccoli diet or anything of the sort) but if you’re struggling then look further x

Reactions: 6
A lazy slob
😭
I already have anxiety about being seen and judged by people and the comments here are not helping. I feel your pain xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I already have anxiety about being seen and judged by people and the comments here are not helping. I feel your pain xx
I'm the same. The fat fingers comments always get me as I have really fat hands and have always hated them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know the proper name of that documentary Grace is watching on Netflix, I typed in the name and nothings coming up.

Ok never mind it’s on sky not Netflix :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sitting down with a coffee at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon watching a docu series. What the???? Seriously, where are your children???? The life!

Reactions: 14
Sitting down with a coffee at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon watching a docu series. What the???? Seriously, where are your children???? The life!
Asleep and off with the other granny and it’s her birthday so they’ll be down there later for family time after swanning around town all day Friday and out for dinner last night her close contacts will read like a novel

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A lazy slob
😭
I know, the talk of weight is uncomfortable. I have Pcos and an underactive thyroid and my weight is always going to be a struggle. It goes down, it goes up. Now I have extra weight on and I feel so paranoid. People are so obsessed with weight, last year I was a good healthy weight and I know people will be thinking to themselves about how much weight I've gained when I finally get to see a few people at Christmas but sure what can I do? Nobody knows what other people go through 100%, it's been a tough year, I'm going to try enjoy Christmas and get back on track in the new year (however unrealistic that might seem). It's just my opinion that Grace does enough shady stuff without picking on her weight and appearance. Although in fairness those eyebrows are just ridiculous, on everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I think it is (wrong and unfair!) human nature to comment on weight and people’s gain or loss of it. I have an 18 month old and I am heavier now than I’ve ever been and I hate the judgement I get for it. But it’s also my own fault because I don’t eat well and I don’t exercise enough. I also don’t sit on my ass all day every day like Grace does and moan about it either. I work full time.
most of us gain the few pounds during pregnancy and our bodies are never the same again. However I honestly believe there is no excuse for gaining 7 stone by eating your way through pregnancy. A bit of self discipline is still needed and that whole eating for 2 is utter crap. It’s so unhealthy for mother and for baby and can lead to awful complications. She was lucky she never developed any of them.
Edited to add that I know people have various medical conditions that influence their weight etc and I don’t include those people in that statement at all they can’t help it.

Reactions: 22
For anybody that was in any way curious about the Nuud deodorant that she had up a few weeks ago but didnt want to be 😂 I bought it, didnt even look through her link, got it online. GAME CHANGER!

Reactions: 5
For anybody that was in any way curious about the Nuud deodorant that she had up a few weeks ago but didnt want to be 😂 I bought it, didnt even look through her link, got it online. GAME CHANGER!
really? I would be so interested in that. (Just not via her link of course)

really? I would be so interested in that. (Just not via her link of course)
Yep, definitely worth it. I have some issues going on in that dept, think it's a hormone thing but basically I'd have needed to apply deodorant a few times a day some days, even after a shower 🙄 but started using it beginning of last week and used it in the mornings (I think you're only supposed to use it every few days but with me I think It was a paranoia thing for the first few days, in case it didn't work!) And it is unreal. Not to sound dramatic but for anybody that has problems like me, life changing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep, definitely worth it. I have some issues going on in that dept, think it's a hormone thing but basically I'd have needed to apply deodorant a few times a day some days, even after a shower 🙄 but started using it beginning of last week and used it in the mornings (I think you're only supposed to use it every few days but with me I think It was a paranoia thing for the first few days, in case it didn't work!) And it is unreal. Not to sound dramatic but for anybody that has problems like me, life changing!!
Hmmm, I’m very interested now too. I struggle with this problem from time to time as well , even after a shower and it’s very embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
If he didn’t want to get married why did he ask her to marry him then ?

Yeah it happens because some women want the big flashy wedding and all the attention surrounding it. Not really a stereotype either it was an example, as I said I don’t know what went on...

Reactions: 7
I think she looks nice on stories today. Nocer than the date night pic!

Anyone else find it strange that she still refers to Hayden as "the baby". Isnt he like 18 months or so?

Reactions: 12
I think she looks nice on stories today. Nocer than the date night pic!

Anyone else find it strange that she still refers to Hayden as "the baby". Isnt he like 18 months or so?
I hate that! Iv an 8 month old and we never refer to him as “the baby” we call him by his name

Could you say whether it helped with keeping dry or the scent or what? This I really find to be influencing! I use Mitchum which I quite like for excessive sweating and keeping fresh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.