Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you've said in this post but can I just ask, why is "weight chat" bullying? Grace is overweight. It's very clear. No one is laughing at her or sneering at her because she's overweight. People talk about her weight because they're pissed off seeing her photoshop her images and present herself as something other than what she is. And they're pissed off with witnessing naiive people think she is an amazing advocate for health because of what they see on the grid.

Let's call a spade a spade. Grace is overweight. She eats terribly, utter rubbish for the most part. She sits on her hole all day. She does no exercise and she looks so very unhealthy.

I don't see any difference between how Grace's weight is mentioned (for the most part) and how she's slagged off for being dirty. As she in her new zen state would say: it's what you put put to the universe. And that's what she's putting out there. She's a sloth.
Totally agree with you here 100%

Reactions: 7
Grace is not able to pay her mortgage, but is able to check into 5* luxury spa Monart, 5 days before christmas.... what an absolute LIAR😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
If that Monart trip is a freebie I will lose the rag🤣🤣Lazy lump off galavanting & relaxing yeh as she really needs it🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If that Monart trip is a freebie I will lose the rag🤣🤣Lazy lump off galavanting & relaxing yeh as she really needs it🤣🙄🙄
Was going to say the same - that’s another place I’ll remove from my list for 2021. Kids pawned off again no doubt - great life she has 😤

Reactions: 13
That is absolutely galling.
People struggling to get Christmas sorted, some people struggling to put food on the table and this sloth comes on showing off

Reactions: 19
That is absolutely galling.
People struggling to get Christmas sorted, some people struggling to put food on the table and this sloth comes on showing off
Like all the others this weekend - Pippa and her Jimmie Choos - Roisin and her suite at the westbury showing off the BT bags on the room tour and god knows who else as I basically unfollow them all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Strange there was no information from her after her consultant appointment in the Beacon.
Probably going to make a big drama about it over Christmas to raise her profile.
Or else it never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a 3.5 year old , he drives me up the wall but there’s not a chance (apart from work ) that I would leave him 5 days before Christmas . I’m sorry but why the duck bother having kids ... oh and Grace just incase you think I’m jealous.. I love my life , I don’t need 5 star resorts for some sort of warped validation ! Happy Christmas everyone 🥰

Reactions: 23
The CMO said today to stop going out to pubs restaurants and hotels and off she pops to a spa! I went to Dunnes today and thought home I’d never get and it wasn’t that busy!

Reactions: 17
She hasn’t tagged Monart at all so I bet it’s not a freebie or that she asked for a discount and they refused.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.