Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the kids only allowed play within that play area? Is the gate there to create a playroom seeing as they don’t have one?
We had a playroom so never needed gates

Reactions: 3
Shes screwed wen them kids r older and resent them for putting their far from perfect lives on the gram. Why would grace do that wen she knows she's allowing her kids childhood to be judged. Sad part is her kids will be bullied by wat grace has done to them and will more than likely need counselling.

Reactions: 5
Man applies cheap laminate dado rail sections with glue, to bathroom wall in greige, tacky, chintz mirrored home in the hope the downstairs Jax will look like a cool Georgian reno #InteriorStyling

A jazzy wall paper to follow and dark paint

youre my hero Grace exclaims!

the house is a mish mash cluttered jumble sale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Man applies cheap laminate dado rail sections with glue, to bathroom wall in greige, tacky, chintz mirrored home in the hope the downstairs Jax will look like a cool Georgian reno #InteriorStyling

A jazzy wall paper to follow and dark paint

youre my hero Grace exclaims!

the house is a mish mash cluttered jumble sale
Wouldn’t you imagine she would film the process though and put it on her page, it would be far more interesting content than poor Hayden picking fluff off her slipper??
it would be ideal content for her home page? She’s the strangest Instagrammer I’ve ever come across. 🥴

Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t you imagine she would film the process though and put it on her page, it would be far more interesting content than poor Hayden picking fluff off her slipper??
it would be ideal content for her home page? She’s the strangest Instagrammer I’ve ever come across. 🥴
Exactly, an actual bit of content for her interiors page, personally I think her taste is up her arse but there would be plenty of people interested how to do some paneling.
It's a cheap effective way to change a room up. She could have chatted to Chris and asked afew questions but it would of meant abit of effort on her part.

Reactions: 21
I find it so incredibly sad that the kids are dying for her to interact with them and she just seems to find them annoying

Reactions: 15
Sorry but loki pissed in the childs ball pit ... now the cah is in the tent thing.... because she gets so much gifted stuff... she doesnt care if the cah pisses everywhere..
Ugh 🤢
Disgusting!! Cat wee is unmistakably horrid. My cat like most cats go outside to do their business. That’s training rule number one! Cats are clean private animals and Loki is probably stressed never being allowed out. But imagine the SMELL!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I know kids are impossible to keep clean but Hayden's jumper is filthy no? That doesn't look like just some spillage at breakfast

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Exactly, an actual bit of content for her interiors page, personally I think her taste is up her arse but there would be plenty of people interested how to do some paneling.
It's a cheap effective way to change a room up. She could have chatted to Chris and asked afew questions but it would of meant abit of effort on her part.
For a good guide A proud home has done lots of panelling in her home and has recorded a tutorial. Guess what she didn't need her other half to do it and call him amazing. She did it all herself. She also hangs wallpaper incase grace wants to finish off the job.

Reactions: 8
For a good guide A proud home has done lots of panelling in her home and has recorded a tutorial. Guess what she didn't need her other half to do it and call him amazing. She did it all herself. She also hangs wallpaper incase grace wants to finish off the job.
Grace wouldn't lift a finger at DIY she'd either to a half ass job or not finish it

She should be WITH the child rather than poking her foot through the bars so he can put fluff from her socks up his nose. Are your actually serious? You can't see what's wrong with caging your child and the only interaction he gets is picking fluff off his mother's socks instead of an actual cuddle or her actually playing something with him?
The story was about 2 minutes long in full, maybe he was in there for four or five hours or maybe for fifteen minutes while she drank her coffee. I’m presuming he’s not sitting in there all day, but many other people presume he is sitting in there all day.

Reactions: 1
The story was about 2 minutes long in full, maybe he was in there for four or five hours or maybe for fifteen minutes while she drank her coffee. I’m presuming he’s not sitting in there all day, but many other people presume he is sitting in there all day.
Almost 90% of the time she records him he is in there. All those 2 minutes add up. My children have full run of the downstairs. They are only children for a short time

Reactions: 8
Ah ye it’s probably just me then.

I wonder will they all be getting a sweet king Christmas box like Halloween. I’ve seen the usually suspects showing them off already. They are just so unhealthy, I have a sweet tooth myself but when I look at amount of sweets that are in the boxes I want to vomit.
You appear to have an issue yourself around food/sweets. You're coming off as one of those parents we all eyeroll at. The sweets and food is the least of that families problems. There's mental health difficulties, behavoural issues and I wouldnt be surprised if their r.ship is struggling as a result so the last thing I would comment on is their diet. Im not a fan of Grace but...I dont think Grace is even a fan of Grace.

Reactions: 7
People usually put the best parts of their day on instagram, that's why people call it a highlight reel. Obviously her poking her foot through the bars for him to pick at her sock is her giving him loads of attention in her eyes.

Reactions: 10
Why don’t her family step in and say get rid of the baby jail. Her sister never used one and any other instagrammers with kids her age never used them, just Jordan, shoshannahwood, glendagilson, even Alidee is letting hers explore and is always with them when in the sitting room and she has 3. She’s q disgrace and them poor kids. Not fit to be a mother.

Reactions: 6
Why don’t her family step in and say get rid of the baby jail. Her sister never used one and any other instagrammers with kids her age never used them, just Jordan, shoshannahwood, glendagilson, even Alidee is letting hers explore and is always with them when in the sitting room and she has 3. She’s q disgrace and them poor kids. Not fit to be a mother.
It's beggars belief.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.