Faces by Grace #20 Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and can't pronounce the letter T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit is the most offensive looking thing I've ever seen omg 😱
Spanx are not meant to be worn with a top tucked in or any kind of a short top
Oh lord I can only imagine what she looks like in real life in that outfit god help crispy....
She is genuinely the biggest most clueless fashion victim
I am shoooooook
Can you imagine the view from the back, the huge lumpy arse 🤢 VOM

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why is she doing this though. Like it must make her feel like absolute shite when she posts a pic that is so obviously photoshopped and people are saying she looks great, so skinny etc etc. It must be torture. I know we all like to look our best in photos with angles and that but the difference in a week is just ridiculous.
Narcissists like Grace just want praise they dont live In the real world.. in her head she looks like that

Reactions: 12
Does anyone really believe Grace got "all dressed up" for NYE, and hasnt got guests over, breaking restrictions again??? When she cant even wash herself during the week to post to 175k followers when shes getting paid to post! I THINK NOT🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone really believe Grace got "all dressed up" for NYE, and hasnt got guests over, breaking restrictions again??? When she cant even wash herself during the week to post to 175k followers when shes getting paid to post! I THINK NOT🙄
Correction its 174k she never bought back the ones she lost recently 😂😂
She probably got dressed up and took her pics for the gram. Got changed and laid in bed and looked at all the gushing compliments on her photoshopped picture

Reactions: 10
New thread title: Baby Jail, Photoshop Fail, Krisps put up a dado Rail!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 159
Why is she doing this though. Like it must make her feel like absolute shite when she posts a pic that is so obviously photoshopped and people are saying she looks great, so skinny etc etc. It must be torture. I know we all like to look our best in photos with angles and that but the difference in a week is just ridiculous.
1000% I'm a good 3 stone lighter than Grace and I still wouldn't been thin, I have three pairs of spanx but I'm bringing them back because they clearly are faulty. Jesus, why would you do that to yourself. She was huge a few days ago, I never pass judgement on persons weight but she's deluded. And as for the thicks who comment on her posts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh seeet Jesus! I just took a look she has lost at least 3 stone with photoshop she looks absolutely ridiculous. Remember what she wore Christmas Day😂😂😂..a complete fraud who the hell follows this one??

Reactions: 14
I really think she reads here (I would too, If I was her), because there’s a pic on her stories of her and sienna being cuddly now.
I am in no way a tan of hers, but I think her most recent grid post is almost nice? I wish she’d smile because she has nice teeth (I think? I can’t really remember, I don’t watch her very often), but I can’t spot any super obvious photoshop like there usually is 😳😯

Reactions: 3
I really think she reads here (I would too, If I was her), because there’s a pic on her stories of her and sienna being cuddly now.
I am in no way a tan of hers, but I think her most recent grid post is almost nice? I wish she’d smile because she has nice teeth (I think? I can’t really remember, I don’t watch her very often), but I can’t spot any super obvious photoshop like there usually is 😳😯
I’d say Santy brought her a better photoshopping app.

It’s really not obvious like it normally is, until you compare it to the grid post from a few days ago. At a time the rest of us are gaining a comfy few pounds grace looks like she lost a few stone in a few days

Reactions: 12
The cuddles with Sienna looks like she is still in bed at 12.30! She has some life for someone with 2 smallies!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s photoshopped at all, but it’s amazing what black clothes and a front facing camera can achieve. It’s just a trick of the eye.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s photoshopped at all, but it’s amazing what black clothes and a front facing camera can achieve. It’s just a trick of the eye.
I'm almost certain the whole photo has been filtered and photoshopped.
Compare that made up face with that one in the bed with Sienna.
She's some dope.

Reactions: 6
I agree it’s angles and the way she’s standing. Still fooling herself tho

what I do think is that she posts these types of pics ...big/small/dodge makeup/slim/big et etc etc to get a conversation going about herself here or just on Insta.... thus leading to more views on her stories and posts for engagement

she’s obviously figured she is crap at growing , keeping or engaging with her following in a real useful ..mutually beneficial way

so she’s using her negative points as selling points
To increase her views and thus attractiveness to brands

what a tit show of a lifestyle to lead

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.