Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to stop following jens journey I’m sorry but the way she says cheese is so grating! I know it’s her accent but she seems to try and pronounce words properly at other times. It’s like Grace when she’s trying to do an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have to stop following jens journey I’m sorry but the way she says cheese is so grating! I know it’s her accent but she seems to try and pronounce words properly at other times. It’s like Grace when she’s trying to do an ad
I thought the exact same today watching the pizza ad.. chee AS... wtf it’s cheese one syllable and the way she says Tuesday.. chew as day drives me mad 😒 Dominique says them the exact same way too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the exact same today watching the pizza ad.. chee AS... wtf it’s cheese one syllable and the way she says Tuesday.. chew as day drives me mad 😒 Dominique says them the exact same way too
CheeAS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m in hysterics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just went on to have a listen ! Mother of god ! The way she says it is extreme , I’ve never heard anything like it 😂😂😂😂😂 Does she not hear herself ?! 🤣
It has always drove me mad but I thought it was just me.. the joys of tattle were never alone 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually messaged the rebel girls page to explain my frustration at seeing fuckface Grace putting up an ad for that cd. I teach in a deis school and I do a request each month for a new book for our classroom that I buy for the kids. It’s not that it’s millions of euro but still. I’ve bought 2 of those books out of my own pocket and tomorrow when I get to school I’m taking both of them out of my library. bleeping fuming here. The whole idea of those books is highlighting inspirational women and they pay that bleeping potato to advertise their CD
I'm so disappointed too. I've never messaged any company/shop/whatever because I never thought it'd do any good. But this is just disappointing. The whole premise of the rebel girls series is strong women who've changed the world. I read those books to my kids regularly (I've no interest in a CD. I love sitting reading with my kids. I work up on 70 hours some weeks. It's exhausting. But I still want time with my kids, not just put on a CD and leave them at it)

Reactions: 11
I'm so disappointed too. I've never messaged any company/shop/whatever because I never thought it'd do any good. But this is just disappointing. The whole premise of the rebel girls series is strong women who've changed the world. I read those books to my kids regularly (I've no interest in a CD. I love sitting reading with my kids. I work up on 70 hours some weeks. It's exhausting. But I still want time with my kids, not just put on a CD and leave them at it)
She said the child has a portable DVD player. I guess if she has to bring her with her somewhere she can put it on for the child so she doesn’t have to interact with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else notice Jen is slowly morphing into Dom? Single white female springs to mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grace is fully begging for some free stuff
Did she not get included in yesterday’s drop 😢
Give it up grace!

Reactions: 19
If she looked up to her that much she’d be buying her makeup tat from China 😒

Has never worn pocos or any of her t shirts, sweatshirts, coats etc. Because she was never sent any for free. Pathetic attempt at getting some freebies and a mention.
So full of it.

Reactions: 29
Has never worn pocos or any of her t shirts, sweatshirts, coats etc. Because she was never sent any for free. Pathetic attempt at getting some freebies and a mention.
So full of it.
Good point! I doubt pipsy even knows who she is and if she did I’d say she’s so far gone off her radar she forgets who she is!

Reactions: 12
Barely noon and she's on to her 3rd appointment of the day. Which part of cutting down on your contacts does she not understand?

The brows are awful. Thought it was the before not the after...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.