Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barely noon and she's on to her 3rd appointment of the day. Which part of cutting down on your contacts does she not understand?

The brows are awful. Thought it was the before not the after...
Disgusted by her. Swanning around town, unbelievably out of breath, telling us about all her appointments. That facial appointment is so unnecessary. Tony Holohan advising us all the restrict out movements in the next 14 days leading up to Xmas and shes packing in as many appointments as she can in one morning (not critising her counselling appointment but the facial and eyebrows, yes).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s harping on about how ‘tough’ things are in the background at home and how she’s trying to keep everyone happy. Surely you wouldn’t then be out galavanting with your mates on a Saturday night when your partner is suffering a bereavement of a really close friend or pissing about getting beauty treatments all morning?

If things were that bad in my own home I’d be there with my hubby and kids making sure they were ok rather than getting out of the gaff at every farts turn. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I
She’s harping on about how ‘tough’ things are in the background at home and how she’s trying to keep everyone happy. Surely you wouldn’t then be out galavanting with your mates on a Saturday night when your partner is suffering a bereavement of a really close friend or pissing about getting beauty treatments all morning?

If things were that bad in my own home I’d be there with my hubby and kids making sure they were ok rather than getting out of the gaff at every farts turn. 🙄
I agree. In my opinion, she just saying all these things for attention, sympathy and praise. But that's just standard Grace though eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The brows are horrible 🤢 that brow place does all the other bloggers eyebrows really well but not hers, the owner must be on here 👀 state of her!!! The breathing is a cause for concern, her body is under alot of pressure,not good for a 30 odd year old 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her breathing is like that done she had the chest infections. Wonder did she get tested for Covid? She never said if she has

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ them brows are terrible 🙈 she looks like the boy that played Jack Frost in the Santa clause movie!! Not a hope would I be flaunting them about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Add Therapie to the list ✅
Not surprised that Therapie clinics have joined forces with Grace at all. They stayed open in Level 5 when beauticians were closed because they maintained the services they offered were "medical" and essential. As in botox, lip fillers and the rest. So they match up perfectly with someone like Grace who has done nothing but flouted the rules the while way through lockdown

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The bleeping state of her. Look I get it, if you are having brows, facial etc you won't rock up fully made up. But jesus a bit of effort.... that wretched coat, the hair dragged up in a scrunchie. She looks so scruffy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.