Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Beebles for the thread title

Can someone do a recap - it involved harvesting some basil and a lot of crusty, red raw vajayjay talk, all while still photoshopping and doing crap ads

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched those last two ADs. The one putting on makeup and taking it off. Anyone else notice the constant brown on her eye? Making that brown Smokey eye easier to do 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As amusing as it is, Mags needs to stop commenting on her posts like that. Imagine your sister coming to your job and mouthing off at someone who criticised you while also throwing in a comment about your mental health and your hoohah!!!! I'd bleeping die.

Reactions: 57
As amusing as it is, Mags needs to stop commenting on her posts like that. Imagine your sister coming to your job and mouthing off at someone who criticised you while also throwing in a comment about your mental health and your hoohah!!!! I'd bleeping die.
Mrs hinchs mam near ended her career doing it last week. It’s not a good look 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If Grace did her job properly nobody would comment negatively on her grid or not to this extent and then Mags wouldn't need to come on and try defend her, simples!!!!!
Like just do what you're being well paid to do. If we all put as much effort into our jobs as Grace did we wouldn't be long getting our marching orders. It's not a hobby it's her JOB!!! I don't understand how she doesn't see why people get annoyed!!

Reactions: 24
She was ruined on loose women. And the mam went in the comments defending her being real smart like mags. And omg it was near the end of her. Massive damage control after 🤣
I must have a root on all 1,456,272 tattle threads about Mrs Hinch to read about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In fairness if someone went off on one like that about my sister and then tagged me in a comment asking if I was ashamed of her I would probably flip too. She did a tit add and isn’t the best at the job but she’s still her little sister and Mags is going to defend her.

Have to say though I was shocked by how puffy her face and hands were in that video, what ever way she was rubbing her face or angled or something she seemed even puffier than the make up vid done right before that. That has to be more than just putting on some weight, has to be meds side effects or something. Like I am overweight, good bit heavier than Grace and I’ve lost and gained constantly and my face would still never go like that.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you it was neither funny or clever. She’s actually encouraging more bad comments.

Reactions: 16
Imagine living a life like that. So greedy, grabby, lazy, crusty , depressing, blatantly taking everything and anything that’s going for free, lying about your size and pretending to be an Mua and then your sister defends it 🤣 I can’t even ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cannot believe we are on thread 19. In saying that she’s getting very boring now. Same old lazy grace. So is she reading here if so how productive will she be tomorrow when the cleaner is in.

Reactions: 32
Bookmarking but can feel myself getting totally weary with this Oaf and the carry on of her

Reactions: 12
Mrs hinchs mam near ended her career doing it last week. It’s not a good look 😂
I just popped over to the Mrs Hinch thread.. Jesus they go through a full thread a day over there 🙈😂 literally a new thread every single day! I don’t follow her so I dunno if I’m missing out or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.