Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is just free free free free free free! duck OFF!
I wonder if she pissed them off looking for freebies and they done a tit job. Why would they let her out looking like that if she was supposed to be advertising them.

Does she still not realise that you are supposed to be limiting your contacts.

Reactions: 12
Out playing the victim again......how many more weeks til Loki will be locked in the attic for another round of sympathy, never mind the leaving the brows in 2020, I’m hoping to actively leave her in 2020 too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Two weeks from today is Christmas if she picked up
something today she will be quarantined! Imagine! Oh how I’d laugh.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah she’s Teflon mind you if she got corona for free she might grab it 😂😂😂😂

Just having a nose on Terry’s page did she get food with her penny’s package? I didn’t see grabby showing that but I skimmed by by fast so may have not seen it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Off now to get a blow dry.... well duck me god love her if she gets covid .her contact tracing list would be huge..

So many appointments in 1 single day...

Breakfast in voila

Eye brows in dublinmakeupacademy

Counselling

FREE facial and neck massage in therapy

Sushi

Blow dry...

Wow
Is that the before or after??? If its the after I hope she asked for her money back (oh would she ever actually pay🙄🙄)

• Haha
Sorry to go OT but I think this is the thread where Moany McSharry was mentioned, she definitely needs a thread of her own. Is her dental work not part of a collab? Could have sworn she was previously it was, no mention of it so far today while she’s telling everyone how great her dentist is. I would too if getting my €5.5k braces for free in exchange.

Reactions: 4
Them browse. The absolute hack. The dad from American pie popped into my head when I seen them. Wtf ever thought laminated grows are a good look? I'd say they were first done for a laugh and they've caught on !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know its been said a million times now but the f**kin eyebrows 😱 lads i can't deal 😂😂 like a werewolf 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yer one in that brow place sounds like shes for the birds too if I was preg I wouldnt be working on a load of clients atm

Reactions: 7
She always brings everything back to her.... a follower said she isnt herself. It is her husband that lost a friend yet she is saying why she iant herself!

Also saying she wont go into it as it is personal. Shr basically said earlier in the week what it was (unless there is something else)...all she wants is sympathy for herself and to make this all about her!

Reactions: 18
The eyebrows are ridiculous on everyone not just her. Can we them in 2020
Yes not a fan
Sorry to go OT but I think this is the thread where Moany McSharry was mentioned, she definitely needs a thread of her own. Is her dental work not part of a collab? Could have sworn she was previously it was, no mention of it so far today while she’s telling everyone how great her dentist is. I would too if getting my €5.5k braces for free in exchange.
It was me who referred to her as moany McSharry👀 Yeah I could have sworn it was a collab re the dental work. Did you hear her moaning about the sky man wanting to stick up a satellite dish did she not know this about sky before looking into getting sky. Someone please start a thread on her🤓

I dont know where or what "Voila" is but the 2 slices of ham on her plate turned my stomach!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who feeds small kids this late? Oh wait two faces greedy grace who needed another day to herself 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thread title
Speaking for gracie doesn't come with much ease,
Parmajan, samphire, and not forgetting chezz cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.