Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted someone else finds her a moany hole. She is such a pain in the arse, sanctimonious pain in the hole🙄🙄.
She’s desperate glad it’s not just me, I nearly unfollowed her back on the first lockdown when she was only short of having a breakdown over having her kids at home with her all day long and it was so hard blah blah blah, as if the whole of the country/rest of the world weren’t in same position at the time:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Gets gifted a new bar cart. "oh mam always wanted my one, so I'm giving her the old one and keeping my greedy hands on the new one". Would u not give ur mam the new one?
I think its actually the same trolley, is it not? So she'll now have a brand new one and Ann will get the one that's been pawed through the bars of baby jail 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Advertising a CD??!! Seriously it’s 2020.... I don’t know anyone who has bought a CD in the last few years...... I actually don’t know what to say 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A CD, is this one having a laugh??
Her kids will be a f**king #AF link soon.

Desperate Dan clutching at straws like 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And you can get album on Spotify. What on Gods Green Earth would inspire you to buy the cd? What year is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is the contenh she was edihin at the beginning of the week.. Thursday night and still not a sign of it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually messaged the rebel girls page to explain my frustration at seeing fuckface Grace putting up an ad for that cd. I teach in a deis school and I do a request each month for a new book for our classroom that I buy for the kids. It’s not that it’s millions of euro but still. I’ve bought 2 of those books out of my own pocket and tomorrow when I get to school I’m taking both of them out of my library. bleeping fuming here. The whole idea of those books is highlighting inspirational women and they pay that bleeping potato to advertise their CD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Advertising a CD??!! Seriously it’s 2020.... I don’t know anyone who has bought a CD in the last few years...... I actually don’t know what to say 😂😂😂
She was sent it when CDs were popular, she's only getting around to posting about it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 130
I followed her for a bit but it didn't last. What a moan bag. She acts like she has a major chip on her shoulder and is just above it all. Pain in the hole.
Big time chip on her shoulder shes an absolute misery, and I don’t think she’s happy in her own skin as much as she wants us all to believe she is.

Reactions: 11
Is anyone following @healthyfitbella_ ? I can't find a thread on her but she's only really become popular recently.

Big time chip on her shoulder shes an absolute misery, and I don’t think she’s happy in her own skin as much as she wants us all to believe she is.
That's exactly it. You can tell there's a real attitude behind those ridiculous glasses.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone following @healthyfitbella_ ? I can't find a thread on her but she's only really become popular recently.

That's exactly it. You can tell there's a real attitude behind those ridiculous glasses.
Oh the Deidre Barlow glasses she always has everyone messaging her asking her where she got them from, yeah pull the other one :LOL: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A post for Denise's birthday now?! Would ya even bother it's so late! So obvious she's reading here!
Haaaaaay Grace! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A post for Denise's birthday now?! Would ya even bother it's so late! So obvious she's reading here!
Haaaaaay Grace! 👋🏻
All photos from years ago none of the weekend away just gone.. mustn’t have had time to photoshop

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.