Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is it. She was lucky when she made a name for herself on snap chat and Instagram when it was starting out. She hasn’t brought out her own products as she is too Lazy and has no business acumen. I doubt she even knows who her target audience are anymore.

She was talking about them wanting a bigger house when there are so many couples and people her own age are struggling to even get their own place.

She is such a bad advertisement for that Olivia App as she constantly is spending money or at least showing off fee stuff. She buys takeaway coffee from lean bean even though she had/has 3 expensive coffee machines at home. Takeaway food at least twice a week I’m sure.

She mentioned that they have CCTV, like why would they need it in their tiny estate. All the houses are squashed in together so somebody would see a house getting robbed. They have serious notions.

The fact that she didn’t share shaun’s gofundme page says it all really. She doesn’t give a tit about anybody else.
I think she spends nothing shes not fast fashion like JJ shes not miss perfect like Rosie she is a bit more normal iykwim I know loads of oeople like her except they dont get free tit!

I think she spends nothing shes not fast fashion like JJ shes not miss perfect like Rosie she is a bit more normal iykwim I know loads of oeople like her except they dont get free tit!
Rewear be aware 😂😂😂 nothing normal about her, I don’t know anyone else who doesn’t work, has their kids in Creche a lot of the time, has a cleaner, has someone else do their laundry, has me time 23/7.. the list could go on and on and on.. I don’t think any of the above is normal when there all tied in together!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Gets gifted a new bar cart. "oh mam always wanted my one, so I'm giving her the old one and keeping my greedy hands on the new one". Would u not give ur mam the new one?

• Wow
Reactions: 52
Gets gifted a new bar cart. "oh mam always wanted my one, so I'm giving her the old one and keeping my greedy hands on the new one". Would u not give ur mam the new one?
She could have said nothing and gave it to her for Christmas like she did with the currys TV 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm actually embarrassed for her. She literally only comes on now with an ad or to show off another freebie she's after getting. She's just the laziest person on insta.

Reactions: 24
I saw diss de udder day buh i toe-tilly forgoh to geh it sow im sow glad they sent it tew me 🙃 howd they know u wanted it gracey?? On the beg were ye??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I saw diss de udder day buh i toe-tilly forgoh to geh it sow im sow glad they sent it tew me 🙃 howd they know u wanted it gracey?? On the beg were ye??
And is it just by a miracle that Penneys knew her address and size???🙄 she is sad!

Reactions: 17
Drives me mad wen bloggers say the wanted this for ages oh I was suppose
To pick this up well then why didn’t you wait till it’s sent to you 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️😒

Reactions: 10
If her mam really wanted a bar cart for ages would she not have put her greedy pigs trotter in her pocket and bought her one? She only housed you your fella and your kid Grace for over a year, rent free. Not like you owe her anything. Anything my mam comments on i make a mental note of it and buy her it for her birthday or Christmas, or sometimes just because I love her. It takes Grace being gifted a new one for her to pass her old tit on to her mother. She’s all take take take this one and gives absolutely nothing to anyone. I wonder did she donate to the go fund me for Chris’ friends family? Granted I only had a quick scan but I didn’t see her name

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If her mam really wanted a bar cart for ages would she not have put her greedy pigs trotter in her pocket and bought her one? She only housed you your fella and your kid Grace for over a year, rent free. Not like you owe her anything. Anything my mam comments on i make a mental note of it and buy her it for her birthday or Christmas, or sometimes just because I love her. It takes Grace being gifted a new one for her to pass her old tit on to her mother. She’s all take take take this one and gives absolutely nothing to anyone. I wonder did she donate to the go fund me for Chris’ friends family? Granted I only had a quick scan but I didn’t see her name
Greedy pigs trotter !🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG , I cant breathe now with the laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Drives me mad wen bloggers say the wanted this for ages oh I was suppose
To pick this up
That's another thing that drives me mad about them. They always say 'I picked this up', never I bloody 'bought' it even when they did!! I suppose it's easier than getting caught out saying you bought something that you were given for free....must be hard to keep up with it all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.