Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Advertising a CD??!! Seriously it’s 2020.... I don’t know anyone who has bought a CD in the last few years...... I actually don’t know what to say 😂😂😂
She was sent it when CDs were popular, she's only getting around to posting about it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 130
Also who are all the absolute creeps who dont know her and fawn all over her terrible videos. “Omg slay gurl your 🔥” I understand some people may like her but what normal human fangirls over some mother ,messy hair, no effort and crap sense of style ? Be grand if she was at least funny ? But shes literally got no selling point? Shes always drab and dreary .
There are unfortunately a lot of her breed out there - left school, did an arts degree and went to Oz during the boom, came back and worked in Boots (sorry was a MUA) and met her fella in the Plaza... Now with her new build and her crushed velvet couches, bevelled mirrors and 2 kids worth of child benefit on top of all the free shit she gets sent... lads she is living the dream of many, many beige sad sacks out there. It worries me how many women and mothers idolise people like her and the instamammy crowd as "an inspiration to all mammies out there" for all her hard work with de kidzzzz... she is beige and her followers are beige and they all think the other is "amazing just an inspiration xxx" FOR DOING ABSOLUTELY F*CK ALL. She cant even wash her own hair or clothes!!

My mother raised 4 children from late 80s to late 00s with no supports except what she could get from the state and whatever my father would throw at her when he wasnt spending it on drink or in the bookies. Life wasnt easy and she wasnt getting free bags of feckin Green Isle shoved in the letterbox either.

Mam lost her own sister two days after my youngest sister was born and she organised the entire funeral whilst breastfeeding a newborn with 3 under 10 in tow behind her and she didnt take to the bed for a "me day" after that!! She is a true inspiration and if you told her that, she would tell you to "go away out of it with that inspiration shite" 😆 How many more stories like mine and worse could we all tell...

Grace thinks she has it tough doing absolutely nothing all day, even with Crisps and Ann as full time childcare so she can video herself putting foundation on... it is an insult to those actually working hard, paying off homes they worked hard for and raising kids as best they can. As I said in my last post, I knew Grace back in college. Put it this way, we are not exactly dealing with a bright spark here... just someone who will do anything and I mean anything for attention.

But you do u hun , dont mind dem haters they just jealous xx u look fab slay queen u dont look anything over a size 8 hun xx

*nothing wrong with arts degrees (did one myself), working in Boots or being from Tallaght/going to the Plaza - just using them to illustrate my point of how many people have the exact same experience so she pulls them in cos their beige lives are all the same.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Poogram

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Chez cheese, frozen peas, nearly 33 and still can't pronounce the letter T

• Haha
Reactions: 111

DaisyDee

So one of Chris’ best friends dies suddenly and she is trying to “be there for Chris” by what heading on a night away and leaving him with 2 small children. That girl only thinks of herself...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 101

Seeemm

Chatty Member
I actually got a shock when I saw her in that story talking about Olivia. She looks awful. And I'm not just talking about her hair/weight etc. She looks dirty, dishevelled and dead behind the eyes.

I don't understand why someone whose job is in the public eye (willingly!) and has so much time on her own at home wouldn't start taking better care of herself. A workout DVD, Couch25k, even regular power walks? Chris, her kids and us - given she looks to us to help support her income - should be seeing the best of her. Not this lazy, unkempt mess. She must have no pride in herself.
I think she’s in a bad place mentally. She is in a rut, her weight and bad food choices is probably making her feel tired all the time. She’s so clearly miserable. It’s one thing after another, nothing is going right for her, but she can’t change things. She tries to solve the problem at the surface but not treating the root cause.

I know this because this is what I was like until recently. And seeing her as a shell of her former self triggered me. I had to unfollow her. It was like looking at a mirror. I realised the problem and worked to resolve it. I had a huge change, turned my life upside down in weeks. It was tough, it is tough, it will be tough because it’s a long process. I’m not ‘fixed’ but I’m starting to see my real self for the first time in years and it’s amazing. I wouldn’t have believed this a few months ago.

If anyone reading this feels the same, please know you are an incredibly strong person, and sometimes your world can be a pile of shit, while everyone else blossoms, but shit happens and life goes on. What is right now, is not going to be that way x

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Anyone else annoyed that all the instagrabers are out in force on nights out and what not.
we’re still in a pandemic and they are acting like it’s gone.
So annoyed. It’s the likes of her and the rest of them that will put us back to level 5 come new year.

We are going to be back into lockdown in January regardless whether you stay in or not. Me personally havent left my house apart from school runs and food shopping once a week. I am going into Dublin City centre next week for a meal with my friends, some who I havent seen since March and I will not feel one bit guilty about it. I say each to there own. We are out of lockdown, restaurants need our business to stay opened. Wear your mask, keep your distance and wash your hands we are all trying our best.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Rosielite

Chatty Member
The amount of cheesebox businesses that popped up in the last few months is unreal! I'd love to look at their prep areas, I feel like it's all the candy cart huns doing it from their kitchen table with food from Lidl...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

DailyGlitter

People here who are made feel inadequate by Grace and her shite - STOP! you are doing really well, you're being responsible and living within your means. Your kids will appreciate it and understand it when they are older.

Grace is fur coat no knickers - she is trying to give the impression of having money by buying small high end things. Things from expensive brands that she can afford, barely, to give the impression of wealth and make herself feel superior. Its all an act to make herself feel better and you feel worse - she is trying to portray an "aspirational" life but if you scratch the surface its a sad superficial life and she seems very unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I know I’m being a hypocrite because I’ve been derogatory towards here on here but I don’t think going over to her page and slagging off her crusty fanny is the way to go about things. Shite like that should stay here. It just gives her more ammo to cry trolls and sorry to say it but Mags got the better of that person last night. You just came across nasty and troll like and didn’t make any valid points, only mean ones. I don’t think that’s the way to go about things and it just makes more people feel sorry for her. I’m sure I’ll be hopped on but it annoys me when I see people call her out on her page for being a bad mother and slag her “crusty vag”. If you’re going to go on her page then you should be directing your comments at Grace the influencer. It’s a free for all here and I’m all for that but I think we need to have a higher standard when actually confronting her on her own page. It would have been the perfect opportunity to tell her that we never see her use Kinvara, the video was poor, we didn’t see the products and she didn’t explain how to use them.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Fgiw

Chatty Member
I goh a luvley delivery from chezz cheese and some hoh choclih for the kidz to have wih me breown bread n me sewp

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

Dusty2020

VIP Member
So her sister in law who’s currently pregnant after 4 tries and a loss ( not that that should even matter with what I’m about to write) has announced her pregnancy and wrote #pleasebeaboy! I thought I was seeing things... is that not very out of order.. who gives a fuck what it is once it’s healthy?! So disrespectful to her unborn baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 68

Rudy312!

For ones who love nothing more to document and showcase their every move on a night out, their silence last night speaks volumes

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Adeline

So Dom splits from her fiance and Grace goes on and on about her wedding and hair trials. Chris loses his friend and she goes on a big night out with her friends. No empathy, typical narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Andipop20

‘All I’ve wanted all year is a night out with my best friends’ while her partner is grieving one of his?! Oh lord!! 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Seeemm

Chatty Member
If you could give some tips on how you managed that I’d really appreciate it. Defo feel the same! Also - well done!
I’m completely going to out myself if anyone i know irl is here so heyaaa 👋🏻

I tried to make this short, didn’t happen 😂 So in home village renting with my long term boyfriend. Relationship had been kinda dying for the last year but we were comfortable so just got on with it. Working the same dull job I’ve had for years. I. Was. Miserable. I felt isolated, I hadn’t really told anyone about my relationship, i was always in my head criticising everything. Picking everything apart. Blaming myself. Everything hurt, I was eating everything in sight, having a drink most nights coz ‘I deserved it.’ The extra weight doesn’t help, and barely sleeping through the night, found myself exhausted in the morning waking up. Then we broke up.

Moved in with my parents for the first time in years at 27, then my friend had advertised a room in her flat in Dublin and a lightbulb went off so accepted the room without even looking at it. It was always the plan to move there. I figured with interviews mostly online, it would have been easier than before. Got a job within 3 weeks of looking. As soon as I accepted the job, it felt like a weight had been lifted. I had energy again. I was sleeping better. It’s been 6 months now, and I’m still fat and tired lol but my head is in a better place. I’m making progress slowly as I don’t want to burn myself out but I’m planning on starting counselling after Christmas to help with my depression and overeating and maybe start with a PT to help with getting active.

This isn’t my first time facing depression, but this is my first time making changes i know internally that I needed to do but always made excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Beebles

VIP Member
There’s a massive difference in going out for a meal with your partner or one or 2 friends vs going out with a gang of people, taking selfies with your heads mashed up against each other.
The whole bullshit of “people have to live” and all that..yeah well we’ll be living in more and more lockdowns and stricter restrictions if people don’t have cop on and mind the community. How will mental health be affected then? Well and good if you’re healthy but being asymptomatic and spreading it to restaurant staff who could spread it to an aul one getting a take away coffee... it’s a domino effect. Wash your hands, wear a mask properly, keep your distance. Common sense. If we all did this then we wouldn’t be in this situation, people given an inch and taking a mile because they want to prove a point.

Look at Grace for example.. she was all over Liffey valley on Wednesday for lunch and shopping. She’s had her hair done. Her kids are in crèche. She had a cleaner in her house. She has her reiki and massages and meditation and therapy appointments. She goes to Dunnes, Tesco and Lidl during the week. She sees her mam, her sister and more. She has 100s of people as close contacts. 100s. And then who are they in contact with? She could have gone for drinks and dinner with 2 of the girls and that would have been fine but no..we need a gang of them together AND to stay in the hotel, nice confined space that’s not well ventilated together.. like I said, giving an inch and taking a mile is what will have us locked down again. I know people break the rules in lockdown too but I’m not seeing any responsibility from anyone I see out

• Heart
Reactions: 63

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Girls I wouldn’t be sending my bank details to anyone on here! I know there’s a lot of kindness here and people mean well but at the end of the day, everyone is complete strangers! Just be careful. You never know who is reading or how someone vulnerable could easily be duped. The offers are lovely but I don’t think anyone should be asking for bank details or offering to send money etc. This is a public forum and anyone could be reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 59