Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping state of her. Look I get it, if you are having brows, facial etc you won't rock up fully made up. But jesus a bit of effort.... that wretched coat, the hair dragged up in a scrunchie. She looks so scruffy.
I'd feel embarrassed opening the door to someone looking like that.

Reactions: 6
Just looked at the page that did her eyebrows. Omg is this type of eyebrow the in thing now? Cuz if it is you can count me out. They are absolutely ridiculous looking! I'm shocked that people do this! I wouldn't let that place near my eyebrows!

Reactions: 14
Off now to get a blow dry.... well duck me god love her if she gets covid .her contact tracing list would be huge..

So many appointments in 1 single day...

Breakfast in voila

Eye brows in dublinmakeupacademy

Counselling

FREE facial and neck massage in therapy

Sushi

Blow dry...

Wow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She is a walking contradiction 'I'm just trying to be there for everyone but im on my way to get a blow dry now cos WHY NOT' .. Eh i'll give you a global amount of Why Not.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those eyebrows only work on some face shapes not all, definitely not on Grace's puffy face, God they look badly done also! The ends of them look shite 😅

Reactions: 8
I think you really need to have really dense, hairy brows for lamination. They only suit a tiny number. If I had brows like Grace I'd focus more on tinting and filling them out to look thicker?

Reactions: 8
She's wearing that god awful coat again today. With the ysl evening bag cutting off her circulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is with the hand under the chin thing when describing anything to do with her head! Is it to find another way to show off her engagement ring and grubby finger nails?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair I think no one can pull of them brows they are a horrendous trend and yes I’m down for leaving them in 2020 aswell

Reactions: 21
"I'm doing nothing for myself apart from eating".
Ahh grace that's you every single day.

Today is really taking the p*$$. 4 appointments. 4! I hope she doesn't get sick coz she's been in contact with way too many people today. We haven't a hope of getting out of lockdown with crap like this. And for those who like Grace have forgotten yes we are still in lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s had a facial recently at least more recently than me. That made me laugh.

God she’s unbelievable not herself. Apart from being out of breath she seemed quite happy out there.

Reactions: 11
The only thing not on her list to do today was mind her kids.. she’s unreal! And not a #gifted tag on the brows because we all know she didn’t pay for them.

Hopefully Santa brings her a good dose of reality for Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.