Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content today- a brief mention of Krispsy Kreme freebie, baby hayden performing for the camera (šŸ˜“) a brief far out shot of a wreath kit she was sent (a link added-but NO other info as usual) and a ss of Jen's campaign ('We're' so proud of you...) Urghhh.....
I cant see the story about jen... is it gone ? X

Reactions: 1
Hate to say itā€™s cos Iā€™m sure the brand is lovely, but the wreath looks shite. Youā€™d be forgiven for thinking it was a Halloween wreath from looking at it. At least she has entered baby jail today so he isnā€™t on his own.
It looks much better on some of the other stories! I saw it on miss Ella mayā€™s and someone elseā€™s (couldnā€™t tell you who, I was clicking away on my lunch break). Not the most christmassy but very autumny?

Reactions: 1
Ah no.. is she for real. Sheā€™s on a mortgage break but set up a savings account. Sheā€™d sell her mother for a few Bob šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
ā€œSheā€™s really helped me see what Iā€™ve been spending my money onā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sweet duck all Cos you get everything #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hate to say itā€™s cos Iā€™m sure the brand is lovely, but the wreath looks shite. Youā€™d be forgiven for thinking it was a Halloween wreath from looking at it.
I know?! It looked thrown together? And that was WITH a tutorial?

Reactions: 2
WTF is going on with her foot that is on the ground in that picture. It's just a big blob of fuzz. And is that even where your foot would be when you are sitting like that ? Hard to believe these two pics are of the same person
Screenshot_20201125-181659.png
Screenshot_20201124-192134.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Kinvara getting in on the Be Kind!!! Iā€™m shocked they found the post seeing as she tagged the wrong company
72F792BD-9DB7-4CF0-9502-D0DEA39A039B.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to add those comments really went too far! Gives tattle a terrible name but also as it's an anonymous acc no way to prove said person is legit or that it's fake drama by trolling herself to suit her own agenda. Kinvara with bekind and season of goodwill - sure send us all freebies so..

Reactions: 24
I canā€™t believe she had no savings account for her wedding? Just goes to show she wasnā€™t expecting to spend much!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kinvara can fuk off.

Also Grace can fuk right off - telling me how to save? She cant even pay her mortgage but can buy a twine holder for nearly 40euros. Companies who associate with Grace need their head examined and their PR research people fired. Ill tell you how I save Grace, I get up at 7am and go to work and I don't buy stupid unnecessary shite.

She is anthrax to any brand - all I associate with Dove now is her crusty vag.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I canā€™t believe she had no savings account for her wedding? Just goes to show she wasnā€™t expecting to spend much!
Also she mentioned she never opened a savings account before. Surely to save for the deposit for the house they would have opened one.

Is the app considered a financial product or service as advertising it could be subject to stricter regulations.

Reactions: 23
Wowsers! That was pretty intense - and it makes me think even more that it was an inside job!

What I thought was funny was pointing out its 174k not 175k, would they not be trying to cover up the losing followers rather than pointing it out?
Maybe a few vinos on board and they thought it would throw us sleuths off the scent? šŸ§

Kinvara getting in on the Be Kind!!! Iā€™m shocked they found the post seeing as she tagged the wrong companyView attachment 323793
Oh piss off and smell the fanny of the grease lump you have promoting your brand. Another one for the list!

Reactions: 6
Even all the clutter on her desk, like how is that a good workspace? Canā€™t even use a notepad without having to move something. Sheā€™s such a hoarder! And you know what they say, cluttered house cluttered mind. Maybe she should do an *actual* declutter of all the useless shite sheā€™s hoarding and it might improve her mental wellness.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.