Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t all attack me but that video about the savings app wasn’t her worst one ever. She seemed to be a bit more animated than usual.

Reactions: 5
Gosh, I didn't stick my nose in for a few days and I miss all the drama. Jesus but mags is an embarrassment. Crusty nix, whilst ill admit I did laugh at their brazenness, went a bit far. Handed her the troll card.
The next time she puts up a piss poor #ad or #sp post, people need to be as sneaky as Grace herself. Just start asking the questions innocently, questions that include the information she should be giving. Show her up, be nice as pie, but ask ask ask. And say add, 'it wasn't clear in your clip, what was the price for example'. I'd love if someone put up a well articulated response, but sure she would have it deleted before we could read it.

Reactions: 45
Well whether it was mags or someone she knows that was crusty nix or she was using the comments for sympathy, she still lost followers.
People are not even clicking follow to watch the drama.

Reactions: 1
Even all the clutter on her desk, like how is that a good workspace? Can’t even use a notepad without having to move something. She’s such a hoarder! And you know what they say, cluttered house cluttered mind. Maybe she should do an *actual* declutter of all the useless shite she’s hoarding and it might improve her mental wellness.
I just used that phrase “cluttered house = cluttered mind” on Rachel Gorrys thread I hadn’t seen your comment incase you think I’m robbing your sayings 🙉😂

Reactions: 3
I feel the venom spewed although the points were accurate that maybe it was a bit closer to home (family member, ex friend), 100% comments have been taken from this site (which goes against the rules) so it would suit her narrative to use it, again, for engagement with the way she is haemorrhaging followers. I duno, just my tin foil hat coming out again but it’s wild that it hasn’t been deleted and STILL the engagement is extremely low. I wonder if the “ new management” are coming up with a strategy maybe as today is usually walk/cleaners day
I haven't been keeping up to date on grace in a few months, between the constant ads and the pandemic i completely skip over her stories (I don't even know the crusty vajayjay reference, can someone give me the low-down please?) but I decided to stop lurking the threads I lurk and finally post. Earlier this afternoon when the posts were still up and she had tagged kinvara (app changed that before deleting the comments). I clicked onto the profile and they're following 1 account, and ONE account follows them?? Cathmcentee65 who is..followed by jens journey? maybe you're onto something with closer to home, just a theory.

*edit that person has since been unfollowed.. odd that you'd unfollow someone in a couple of hours. not like they (crusty nix) were following a lot of people, just one

Also, jens journey wasn't following grace there for a good while, it was mentioned on a gossip insta box and suddenly shes following her again. Something clearly went down with graces "friends" group 'cause none of them appear to interact anymore. What's the tea there? Like I said I've been skipping over her recently bleeping ads, not interested, so i'm outta the loop.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd seen that too with crusty nix. Only 1 follower and linked to Jen's Journey. Very strange. Something weird going on now.

Reactions: 15
I used to love sitting down in the evening with my cheese and crackers and a glass of vino but since I started reading these threads again and all the crusty talk I just don’t feel like it 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It could be Grace that's answering as it's not being deleted but other less minor stuff has been.
Don’t all attack me but that video about the savings app wasn’t her worst one ever. She seemed to be a bit more animated than usual.
But SO unprofessional.
Wouldn't you think she'd do her hair, throw on a bit of makeup and look presentable.
Especially when she's being paid to do it.

Reactions: 10
Could be faces herself, or a friend
...or sister set up that crusty account to troll herself so she could cause a birra drama to try boost the falling follower numbers 🤔 and then come on with the old troll card 🙄🥴

Reactions: 4
I'd seen that too with crusty nix. Only 1 follower and linked to Jen's Journey. Very strange. Something weird going on now.
I don't get bitchy vibes from jens journey though like over-all but I honestly do think tit went down between her and grace. I wonder if nix will delete their account, defo don't think it's someone from here but rather someone who reads here.

Reactions: 6
I can’t see the comments mags left either. The unprofessional ones 🧐 clearly on here seeing how we said it was bad she left them on the post

Ramona is that you 🙈😆
Ramona is here somewhere I have no doubt about it.. I salute you Ramona you changed the influencer industry in Ireland for the better, we just need you back to sort out another few insta huns 🥰

Reactions: 32
I don't get bitchy vibes from jens journey though like over-all but I honestly do think tit went down between her and grace. I wonder if nix will delete their account, defo don't think it's someone from here but rather someone who reads here.
I don't either, I think jen is great, but the connection is there showing that it may actually be someone from the grace /jen circle that set that account up. Either for sympathy to be drummed up for Grace or whatever but something isn't right.

Reactions: 4
Very strange indeed.
I can’t see that on Instagram? I’m so pissed off, it was my comment from here that was copied/pasted to her post last night. Whoever did that is a dick! Just giving her and the bulldog ammunition against us 😤

Reactions: 6
I can’t see that on Instagram? I’m so pissed off, it was my comment from here that was copied/pasted to her post last night. Whoever did that is a dick! Just giving her and the bulldog ammunition against us 😤
It’s gone now and page is put on private 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Also shows how greedy she is taking money from a company she has 10x more followers than. Barely even gave any info about it, just cleaned her moon head face 🤬 Greedy c##t.

Reactions: 7
M
How can you see that.. the page is private with zero followers.
. Or was it not private earlier
it was being followed by the woman mentioned above and only followed Grace last night 😂 be gas if it was doms sister getting her back for the gossiping in the hairdressers, or Michelle croissant for not getting the shoutout she was hungry for 😂 though the who am I story seems a bit Mags Monghead so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.