Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crusty nix = Grace/mags/Witch Jen.

Just a theory. Mags very quick on to the engage in the row and suit Grace's narrative. She's clinging on for dear life with followers falling and no engagement.
What's the one tried and trusted thing that works for Grace? Bullying and the sympathy it gets.
I also think you may be onto something there...

Mad Dog Mags wouldn't have the cop on to think oh this mightn't look good, full on slagging on what is essentially her sister's - she didn't do Grace any favours by agreeing that Grace had a crispy fanny (but it's all cleared now! :sick: ) and pointing out that she doesnt' have 175,000 followers, only 174,000

Reactions: 13
I feel the venom spewed although the points were accurate that maybe it was a bit closer to home (family member, ex friend), 100% comments have been taken from this site (which goes against the rules) so it would suit her narrative to use it, again, for engagement with the way she is haemorrhaging followers. I duno, just my tin foil hat coming out again but it’s wild that it hasn’t been deleted and STILL the engagement is extremely low. I wonder if the “ new management” are coming up with a strategy maybe as today is usually walk/cleaners day
That's interesting. A comment I made here a while ago was copied and pasted to the mental health page she did a live with. I've never interacted with Grace's page or any of the pages she works with as I know it's against the rules. It never occurred to me that it could be someone in Grace's camp trying to get the conversation here shut down 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And she will be on now to cry about "that website" (tattle)full of trolls and women that have nothing better to do. And how she Hope's none of them have kids because they're not setting a good example by the way they on.
So if it's an active member here, I think it's gone far enough. If it is them, they too have obviously nothing better to do 🙄

Reactions: 10
The BFG has a game plan, create controversy so the tattle pages and negative comments keeps coming, all so she can go down the same route as LLL. Extra sympathy from the sheep and untouchable by anyone who disagrees with her because of legal threats.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s going to mention anything about Tattle. I genuinely think her brain resets each night and she gets up in the morning and forgets what happened the day before. She restores back to her factory settings. Like it’s mad. Often she’s blown a gasket on insta and I’ve thought this is it now she won’t be on again, only for her to come on the next day like nothing happened. I think she’s too medicated to even cop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's interesting. A comment I made here a while ago was copied and pasted to the mental health page she did a live with. I've never interacted with Grace's page or any of the pages she works with as I know it's against the rules. It never occurred to me that it could be someone in Grace's camp trying to get the conversation here shut down 🤔🤔🤔
Well it would make sense deliberately breaking the rules. I’ve said my fair share and stand by it but I don’t think it was ok bringing the exact comments on to her page. By all means call her out of shadey practices, lies, being disingenuous etc. I’m all for calling her out in her professional regard or for matters she is fraudulent in but the other comments can stay here.
she’s well aware of this site, she’s gotten most of her content inspo from here in fairness so I have no sympathy for her coming to seek comments that may upset her but throwing them at her in her comments could have been at least articulated better as the comments I’ve read here normally are even when we’ve been at wits end.
that’s just why I think it’s not an active member on this site and someone much closer to home 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe Krispy finally snapped after the yogurt “pasta” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s going to mention anything about Tattle. I genuinely think her brain resets each night and she gets up in the morning and forgets what happened the day before. She restores back to her factory settings. Like it’s mad. Often she’s blown a gasket on insta and I’ve thought this is it now she won’t be on again, only for her to come on the next day like nothing happened. I think she’s too medicated to even cop
I genuinely think she has a reset button too! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s wired wrong whatever it is!

Reactions: 2
I feel the venom spewed although the points were accurate that maybe it was a bit closer to home (family member, ex friend), 100% comments have been taken from this site (which goes against the rules) so it would suit her narrative to use it, again, for engagement with the way she is haemorrhaging followers. I duno, just my tin foil hat coming out again but it’s wild that it hasn’t been deleted and STILL the engagement is extremely low. I wonder if the “ new management” are coming up with a strategy maybe as today is usually walk/cleaners day
That’s EXACTLY what I thought. This is definitely someone who knows her.

Reactions: 7
Krispy Kreme doughnuts have a promotion on for the toy show Friday...she doesn’t share that info though

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Crusty nix = Grace/mags/Witch Jen.

Just a theory. Mags very quick on to the engage in the row and suit Grace's narrative. She's clinging on for dear life with followers falling and no engagement.

What's the one tried and trusted thing that works for Grace? Bullying and the sympathy it gets.
You're on to something. Guaranteed increase in engagement and views of her grid. All staged. All fake. Pure Grace!!

An attempt to make Grace relevant. Now she will use it for sympathy follows and more exposure of her special brand of being a victim.

Reactions: 13
Krispy Kreme doughnuts have a promotion on for the toy show Friday...she doesn’t share that info though
Wouldn’t it be much nicer to send a box to a hospital to nurses/midwives or staff in nursing homes, paramedics/firefighters etc. No they’d rather gift them to greedy influencers instead.

Reactions: 44
😂😂it was said here and there it is... she’s restored back to factory settings obviously pressed her reset button 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
😂😂it was said here and there it is... she’s restored back to factory settings obviously pressed her reset button 😂😂😂
And finally sharing Jen’s posts.....she reads this site more than a priest reads the poxy bible

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her content today- a brief mention of Krispsy Kreme freebie, baby hayden performing for the camera (😴) a brief far out shot of a wreath kit she was sent (a link added-but NO other info as usual) and a ss of Jen's campaign ('We're' so proud of you...) Urghhh.....

Reactions: 7
Her content today- a brief mention of Krispsy Kreme freebie, baby hayden performing for the camera (😴) a brief far out shot of a wreath kit she was sent (a link added-but NO other info as usual) and a ss of Jen's campaign ('We're' so proud of you...) Urghhh.....
Hate to say it’s cos I’m sure the brand is lovely, but the wreath looks shite. You’d be forgiven for thinking it was a Halloween wreath from looking at it. At least she has entered baby jail today so he isn’t on his own.

Reactions: 14
Only caught up now on the thread I’m honestly in shock over the comments mags was giving back I understand sticking up for your sister and that page did go OTT in my opinion but I still think mags shouldn’t have went on like that it was embarrassing to read! Whoever crusty nix is I agree went overboard as it’s going to make grease look better for getting “trolled” but it did come across nasty in a sense as much as I can’t stand grease but I think they should have done it in a different way! Also that wreath looks disgraceful the fact she said how gorgeous it was made me laugh she’s smoking some mad tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.