Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on tattle a few months now and I can tell you it’s the wit and humour that keeps me here. One hundred percent those comments came from her circle! No one on hear writes that bad or crass!! I think she has just shown herself up.

Reactions: 23
I can’t see that on Instagram? I’m so pissed off, it was my comment from here that was copied/pasted to her post last night. Whoever did that is a dick! Just giving her and the bulldog ammunition against us 😤
Which comments was cut and paste from you? I have screen grabs!

Imagine living a life like that. So greedy, grabby, lazy, crusty , depressing, blatantly taking everything and anything that’s going for free, lying about your size and pretending to be an Mua and then your sister defends it 🤣 I can’t even ..
@Chanel Girl this one 🙈
Might have been a bit too far but that’s what I’m here for. Would never comment on Instagram 🙃

Reactions: 3
@Chanel Girl this one 🙈
Might have been a bit too far but that’s what I’m here for. Would never comment on Instagram 🙃
I thought it was that crusty person who just commented that on Instagram last night , I didn’t cop it was a copy and paste from here ! Now I really do think it was something to do with one of them , either Grace or Mags or someone connected to Grace , on a mission to pull the aul troll card and poor Grace card for some sympathy and exposure because the followers are dropping.

Reactions: 9
It could be Grace that's answering as it's not being deleted but other less minor stuff has been.

But SO unprofessional.
Wouldn't you think she'd do her hair, throw on a bit of makeup and look presentable.
Especially when she's being paid to do it.
Ah yeah she could have spruced herself up alright

Reactions: 1
I’ve been on tattle a few months now and I can tell you it’s the wit and humour that keeps me here. One hundred percent those comments came from her circle! No one on hear writes that bad or crass!! I think she has just shown herself up.
My thoughts exactly! Everyone here is reasonable and is just sick of general blogger behaviour. There’s very little, if any, nasty comments.

Also the insta posts were up for about 15 hours but then deleted shortly after people here starting questioning if it was an inside job. (Torn between inside job and kinvara requesting they be deleted myself)

Reactions: 11
I used to love sitting down in the evening with my cheese and crackers and a glass of vino but since I started reading these threads again and all the crusty talk I just don’t feel like it 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Crusty nix and crispy cremes 🤮 The week has been very visual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was that crusty person who just commented that on Instagram last night , I didn’t cop it was a copy and paste from here ! Now I really do think it was something to do with one of them , either Grace or Mags or someone connected to Grace , on a mission to pull the aul troll card and poor Grace card for some sympathy and exposure because the followers are dropping.
The rest of her comments were her own. Got into a very badly articulated non argument with mags, mags won but it still looked awful for faces as it was a paid post. I’m really starting to think it was Mags on the wine thinking it was a good idea 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The rest of her comments were her own. Got into a very badly articulated non argument with mags, mags won but it still looked awful for faces as it was a paid post. I’m really starting to think it was Mags on the wine thinking it was a good idea 🤭
Maybe mags wanted to get a few home truths out with the wine in her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well the fact that she left the comments up for such a long time is very suspicious

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's realised her influencer days are over and between the cat, the vag and now this, her and Mags are setting up her page to implode. Bye Grace 👋👋👋

Reactions: 8
Found this thread and haven’t followed FBG in YEARSSSSS! Shocked to see what she’s like now and she’s still engaged?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ladies, I have a friend who is able to track ip adresses and all of that, would love to ask him about that crusty nix page to see if it is grace or mags!! after reading yer comments i have no doubt it was a 'publicity' stunt, just like the missing cat saga

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ladies, I have a friend who is able to track ip adresses and all of that, would love to ask him about that crusty nix page to see if it is grace or mags!! after reading yer comments i have no doubt it was a 'publicity' stunt, just like the missing cat saga
Oh do it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.