Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gals, the comments still up from “ crusty Nix “. The comments weren’t put together right if you get me, if you’re on here crusty, you went a bit too hard, more intellectual would have got mags. The smarter you come across the better if you get me? Anyway, doesn’t matter you said it all, and fair play.
But I sense a feckin storm brewing. Someone will be on crying and playing a victim. Will be in “ Goss.ie/Her.ie “ and she will get sympathy. Hopefully I’m wrong, but do ye ever just get that “ oh no shits going to hit the fan “ with this wan.
Mags hun, commenting like that, on your sisters PAID JOB. You are at fault when she most likely loses said job. Enabler.
Grace herself didn’t reply, cause it ISNT PROFESSIONAL 👏🏻 👏🏻
And Grace, HUN, it’s not @KIN.
K Hun x

Reactions: 40
Gals, the comments still up from “ crusty Nix “. The comments weren’t put together right if you get me, if you’re on here crusty, you went a bit too hard, more intellectual would have got mags. The smarter you come across the better if you get me? Anyway, doesn’t matter you said it all, and fair play.
But I sense a feckin storm brewing. Someone will be on crying and playing a victim. Will be in “ Goss.ie/Her.ie “ and she will get sympathy. Hopefully I’m wrong, but do ye ever just get that “ oh no shits going to hit the fan “ with this wan.
Mags hun, commenting like that, on your sisters PAID JOB. You are at fault when she most likely loses said job. Enabler.
Grace herself didn’t reply, cause it ISNT PROFESSIONAL 👏🏻 👏🏻
And Grace, HUN, it’s not @KIN.
K Hun x
Maybe crusty nix was speaking in a language grace would understand, Grace doesn’t do intelligence and therefore probably wouldn’t understand it! Fair play to crusty whoever you are, you’re probably so pissed off it was all word vomit.. you know when your fuming and you can’t control what comes out.. I’d imagine that’s what happened crusty nix

Reactions: 11
Imagine living a life like that. So greedy, grabby, lazy, crusty , depressing, blatantly taking everything and anything that’s going for free, lying about your size and pretending to be an Mua and then your sister defends it 🤣 I can’t even ..
Someone posted this exact comment on her Instagram! It wasn’t me ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Maybe crusty nix was speaking in a language grace would understand, Grace doesn’t do intelligence and therefore probably wouldn’t understand it! Fair play to crusty whoever you are, you’re probably so pissed off it was all word vomit.. you know when your fuming and you can’t control what comes out.. I’d imagine that’s what happened crusty nix
I doubt it was word vomit to be fair. She/he went to the effort of making a fake page, call it “ crusty nix “ then does make comments like that. I mean if your going to do it, do it right. But that’s just my opinion.
You don’t fight fire with fire.

Reactions: 10
I doubt it was word vomit to be fair. She/he went to the effort of making a fake page, call it “ crusty nix “ then does make comments like that. I mean if your going to do it, do it right. But that’s just my opinion.
You don’t fight fire with fire.
True but mags is the one here that’s fighting fire with fire!

Reactions: 9
True but mags is the one here that’s fighting fire with fire!
yeah exactly. That’s why I was saying like they wouldn’t be smart enough to not reply or if they did they wouldn’t understand with big words? I don’t know if I’m making sense, not trying to step on any toes here or anything or annoy anyone I’m just saying

Those comments will feed into the bully folder nicely. It's gone too far tbh and it's going to backfire now where Grave will end out the winner and gain more followers as it'll be supported by the other insta huns.
I know something needs to be said, but it's another level now.

Reactions: 29
I'm going to email Kinvara and say I am shocked and appalled at the unprofessional behaviour of Grace and her sister in that "ad" and that it's deterred me from ever ordering from them again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I think mentioning her meditating and ignoring her kids will be what she clings to for the victim card. All other valid points will become null and void now because that’s what people will focus on.

I literally have no clue what the name of that gift box is, even if I wanted to buy it I wouldn’t know where to start. She explained absolutely nothing about any of the products and to see someone comment that it was a “great demo” is both laughable and maddening at the same time. She basically just washed her face on video like

Reactions: 25
I know I’m being a hypocrite because I’ve been derogatory towards here on here but I don’t think going over to her page and slagging off her crusty fanny is the way to go about things. Shite like that should stay here. It just gives her more ammo to cry trolls and sorry to say it but Mags got the better of that person last night. You just came across nasty and troll like and didn’t make any valid points, only mean ones. I don’t think that’s the way to go about things and it just makes more people feel sorry for her. I’m sure I’ll be hopped on but it annoys me when I see people call her out on her page for being a bad mother and slag her “crusty vag”. If you’re going to go on her page then you should be directing your comments at Grace the influencer. It’s a free for all here and I’m all for that but I think we need to have a higher standard when actually confronting her on her own page. It would have been the perfect opportunity to tell her that we never see her use Kinvara, the video was poor, we didn’t see the products and she didn’t explain how to use them.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Crusty nix = Grace/mags/Witch Jen.

Just a theory. Mags very quick on to the engage in the row and suit Grace's narrative. She's clinging on for dear life with followers falling and no engagement.

What's the one tried and trusted thing that works for Grace? Bullying and the sympathy it gets.

Reactions: 33
Anytime she leaves comments up is when she comes on ranting about trolls/bullies/mental health/mortgage breaks/being a young woman with 2 kids 🙄 let’s just prepare ourselves for either the speech or written text on one of her stories 🤣 she’s as predictable as your morning tit, that one 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Just a theory. Mags very quick on to the engage in the row and suit Grace's narrative. She's clinging on for dear life with followers falling and no engagement.

What's the one tried and trusted thing that works for Grace? Bullying and the sympathy it gets.
I half thought that myself. But I don’t know? Not the right place to don it on a Paid AD. That’s the only thing that made me think it wasn’t them 😳
It hasn’t been deleted though, so maybe your onto something.

Edit: someone said something was copy and pasted from here and put on her gram? So actually I retract, your spot on.
And that’s why it came across as very nasty and mean. To be fair no one here would even go to her page to write it as vulgar as that. She will be on to talk about it.

And the reason Zen Jen had to take time out is maybe she wrote it and feels she shouldn’t and needs to Zen herself again? ( just a theory )

I thought this too. Especially as one of the comments was a cut and paste from here. They’re playing us - grace never leaves non positive comments up this long.

Reactions: 13
I feel the venom spewed although the points were accurate that maybe it was a bit closer to home (family member, ex friend), 100% comments have been taken from this site (which goes against the rules) so it would suit her narrative to use it, again, for engagement with the way she is haemorrhaging followers. I duno, just my tin foil hat coming out again but it’s wild that it hasn’t been deleted and STILL the engagement is extremely low. I wonder if the “ new management” are coming up with a strategy maybe as today is usually walk/cleaners day

On the upside Mags said Grace’s crispy fanny is all cleared up now, that’s great news given it’s been bothering her for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

100% thought the same.

Reactions: 3
On the upside Mags said Grace’s crispy fanny is all cleared up now, that’s great news given it’s been bothering her for a year.
What I thought was funny was pointing out its 174k not 175k, would they not be trying to cover up the losing followers rather than pointing it out?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.