Faces By Grace #19 Harvested basil but still has a crusty vagazzle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say though I was shocked by how puffy her face and hands were in that video, what ever way she was rubbing her face or angled or something she seemed even puffier than the make up vid done right before that. That has to be more than just putting on some weight, has to be meds side effects or something. Like I am overweight, good bit heavier than Grace and I’ve lost and gained constantly and my face would still never go like that.
I think it’s all the wine, my face gets so puffy the day after I drink too much. She looks constantly like she’s hungover.

Reactions: 8
I just popped over to the Mrs Hinch thread.. Jesus they go through a full thread a day over there 🙈😂 literally a new thread every single day! I don’t follow her so I dunno if I’m missing out or not 😂
I dip in and out. It’s craziness. She’s very deceiving like our grace

I think i, my face gets so puffy the day after I drink too much. She looks constantly like she’s hungover.
I’m a wine lover. 🙈 more than normal since lockdown but my face isn’t like that. Maybe everyone’s diff but she must be stuffing herself

Reactions: 7
She still hasn't changed the @kin. Although she's probably having her 11 hour sleep now and leaving Mags to fight her corner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker first time poster so go easy on me 🥴
i used to follow Grace way back in the snapchat days but unfollowed her and a lot of others after everything became so grabby #ad #sp etc. I still dip in every now and then for a gawk but am always reminded of why i unfollowed in the first place.
I actually cannot believe she has let the slanging match that is happening in the comments sections of her paid advertisement for a brand continue! In my opinion she should have called mags off and deleted the comments, however true they may be. It’s so unprofessional of her to let that go on when that brand is paying her to advertise their products.

Reactions: 54
She still hasn't changed the @kin. Although she's probably having her 11 hour sleep now and leaving Mags to fight her corner!!
It could be a good job she got that tag wrong. Or I'd say Mags could be the cause of this "job" falling through

Also, if someone called me "hun" that many times in that tone, I'd probably do time for them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
I can’t with the facial expressions in her videos they are painful! & what’s with reusing Little Mix songs the whole time? It’s like she’s too jammy to buy any more

I think it’s all the wine, my face gets so puffy the day after I drink too much. She looks constantly like she’s hungover.
I genuinely don’t think grace even drinks that much wine 🤣 I drink it like water on days off and my face is slim.. I think it’s due to wrong foods and lack of movement

Reactions: 14
I think the puffy face is probably due to
What medication she’s on. I said in a previous thread that my best friends face is the exact same and only like that since they started taking medication for depression and anxiety.

Reactions: 7
Kinvara didn't even share Grace's video, only her story where she said she has blogged about them previously!

I can’t with the facial expressions in her videos they are painful! & what’s with reusing Little Mix songs the whole time? It’s like she’s too jammy to buy any more
Oh do they have to pay royalties for the songs used in ads? She is definitely too tight to pay and will just reuse reuse!

Reactions: 5
That kinvara stuff that she done the ad for... I remember her talking about it back when she done the selection box with meaghers... but.... I've never heard her mention them again... shes the most disengenuous person ... how brands still work with her I dont understand

Kinvara must be disgusted with her, if she doesn't sabotage her own career her sister will do it for her, they are some pair

Don't think she even follows Kinvara...... You'd think she would with her being such a great fan of their products!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.