Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:
I am Grace Dolittle, I love me cah an pup, where are de kids? Swimmin in me Stanley cup

A mish-mash from other peoples great work!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
This came up on my Instagram feed. Never laughed so much in my life. Grace will be making jewellery from Sasha’s whiskers 🤣🤣
IMG_0260.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She did in her 4 arses get the dimensions wrong. She let that dope buy a new bbq and we all know they haven't a pot to piss in. Now the kids haven't a pool to swim in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pics, where she's gawping around like a tourist in ibiha 👀 some difference in sizes she's such a dose.. very cringe

Reactions: 8
So the kids have graduated from a bucket of water in the back garden to a freebie paddling pool intended for a dog? FFS. That pair should be ashamed of themselves. Parents, my arse.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I just can’t get over the fact of her talking about putting on her swim suit (without taking a shower after her run 🤢 and which prob still hasn’t been washed since ibehha) and lying in her back garden in city west in the middle of the day in may…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Money in the last 3 weeks for a golf trip abroad for kips , an Ibiza trip for Grace , a new bbq cause they left the old one uncovered and couldn’t be bothered cleaning but couldn’t find €50 for a half decent paddling pool for her kids. Really have priorities right don’t they 🙄
The range had such good ones and they were like 20 quid at most ! She’s so miserable

Reactions: 5
Another pr gift 🙄 this time from starcamp, why do these companies gift these plebs? I'd have so much respect for them if they actually gifted them to families that need them, not just to selfish blogger parents who want rid so they can ponce about on camera uninterrupted.

Reactions: 26
Another pr gift 🙄 this time from starcamp, why do these companies gift these plebs? I'd have so much respect for them if they actually gifted them to families that need them, not just to selfish blogger parents who want rid so they can ponce about on camera uninterrupted.
Wonder will they gift her camp for the kids. Goodness knows she'll be trying to rid of them all Summer long

Reactions: 10
Starcamp are such scammers, constantly running competitions on social media (one for every county in Ireland) and never pick any winners. So they're a good fit.

Reactions: 19
If I had kids and saw this one being handed stuff like that, I would be letting the company know politely but very clearly, that they won't be receiving my money, while handing out freebies to so-called influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.