Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sienna is off today. Is this what constitutes "busy"...having to mind your own child?! She's had a grand morning out in Avoca eating scones.

How is that busy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Sienna is off today. Is this what constitutes "busy"...having to mind your own child?! She's had a grand morning out in Avoca eating scones.

How is that busy?!
Minding her own child for a whole day. My goodness, she will be worn out. 🥴 It will be off to the mother's with the lot of them so, for dinner.

Reactions: 22
Posting again about the depression etc in Australia.. she's up to something... too much content lately...

Reactions: 30
she inspired me!! i know.
i ran 4k with my daughter last night. just kept saying to myself if that wan could do it so could i. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Still talking about Australia imagine being married and still banging on about how depressed you were (I’m presuming over her ex). First time in Madame’s life she was told no by someone I’d say aka the ex hence her huge reaction, didn’t one of them have to fly over and bring the big spoilt baby home.

Reactions: 20
Her posting about going for a run yesterday, has to try and appear to be into fitness ahead of this Wellfest thing in Sept.
Also the size of the grass patch in their back garden and the egg chair taking up space on it - no room for the kids to play.

Reactions: 14

How is that busy?!
Honestly her day of being “busy” is a relaxing and lazy day for me. Because I usually don’t have time to scratch myself. I would get more stuff done in a regular day than this idiot gets done in 6 months. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Her posting about going for a run yesterday, has to try and appear to be into fitness ahead of this Wellfest thing in Sept.
Also the size of the grass patch in their back garden and the egg chair taking up space on it - no room for the kids to play.
dont forget the hammock, and the second seat set by the back door.
I swear, I have never seen someone go "I need at least 4 places in my small garden to plonk my arse :ROFLMAO:"

Reactions: 10
It's all bullshit (shockingly)

She did this before the 5km run that she couldnt' get out of.

The whole upscale of fitness/new me journey posts, scattered with the depression/anxiety references is all gonna be content for this wellness event (that I wouldn't go to if it was in my backyard- the guests are shocking?!)

After it's over it'll be back to cat/dog arse sniffing crap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tagging a brand, lil cuh beg for a deodorant , Jesus how hard up can you be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.