Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @MiamooMoo. Congrats hun we’re all so proud of you x

This month we saw the many sizes of Grace, absolutely no consistency to the edihhhing so she went from a 10 to a 20 and back to a 10 in a few hours.

She went to Ibiza for a hot minute to avoid parenting.. I mean celebrate her birthday with Dom who she was probably the only volunteer to go.

She went to Belfast to visit a shop that doesn’t deliver to Ireland and got herself and Hayden new shoes, doesn’t she have another child?

Feel free to add more to the recap

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In her boxing era, wouldn’t it be gas if she was signed up for one of these “celebrity” charity boxing matches 😂😂😂 I’d pay per view for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wheres the daft little mic gone
Probably lost it in that messy office!

Anyone who uses the instagram viewer sites, have any recommendations? The one I was using is gone and any I’ve tried are like a good day behind

Reactions: 7
Probably lost it in that messy office!

Anyone who uses the instagram viewer sites, have any recommendations? The one I was using is gone and any I’ve tried are like a good day behind
Instanavigation.com I was using earlier ...

Reactions: 6
Gorgeous sunny day and she brings the kids walking around the business park 🥴 But if they were in school, you’d be guaranteed she’d be off on a beach somewhere!

Reactions: 18
Dom didn't ask her to go to Girls Alound I'd say. It was Dom, her Sister, that Niamh girl and a few others. Grease payed for Westlife tickets she knows they don't get given away. She wasn't asked and had nobody to go with. Delighted!!

Reactions: 13
Dom did her dirty posting that reel
It’s like me standing with my 17 year old daughter - older , frumpier etc which obviously I have no issue with as I had my day 😜 but these 2 are the same age it’s crazy the difference .

Reactions: 13
Aw sad my title was censored, I’m off to buy a blood stopping tight women’s vest bra to wear to tit fest yis all know what I mean and are proud of me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I see shes following this place. Is gracetopher columbus gonna discover wicklow now? I really hope its not gonna be a freebie weekend for her and kips again.
Omg has anyone ever been to wicklow? I never knew it existed, apparently its the garden of ireland 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had to click through that drivel with the whingy winey exhausted voice.... but can someone please tell me that she's not talking about putting the laundry away AGAIN ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.