Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to click through that drivel with the whingy winey exhausted voice.... but can someone please tell me that she's not talking about putting the laundry away AGAIN ??!
I’m afraid she is. Riveting content as usual. Oh and she has an “extremely busy” week ahead 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she alright with a heavy blanket on her with how warm it was last night.
I usually always have a blanket over me more a comfort thing but it’s launched out of the sitting room in the summer as it’s far too warm. I was dying with the heat yesterday.

Reactions: 11
Didn't mention the baby shower because she was pretending to be at home with her kids all weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
How is it possible to have someone you never met make your skin crawl? Thankfully I’ve never met her, just reading on here makes me sick. She’s a vile human

I had me house spohiless, only downstairs obvs.

And I said to Chris. And Chris said to me. And I said to Chris and so on and so forth.
You're supposed to be an influencer Grace. You don't come on to have these "chats" to your followers that you seem to think everyone loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

And I said to Chris. And Chris said to me. And I said to Chris and so on and so forth.
You're supposed to be an influencer Grace. You don't come on to have these "chats" to your followers that you seem to think everyone loves.
It's like a conversation I'd have with my mother. That's not "content" from a social media influencer.

Reactions: 18
It's like a conversation I'd have with my mother. That's not "content" from a social media influencer.
I'm telling you now, she's worn out the friends she could ring and ramble on to, so the phone is her only option for her word vomit...

The other girls look lovely at the baby shower and Grace just looks ... unkempt.
How does she manage it?
She was the same in Ibiza. And it's nothing to do with her weight. She just constantly looks like she rolled out of bed.

Maybe her 'busy week' will consist of making upstairs spohiless... 🤣.

Naw, on second thoughts, it will probably be the usual, squeezed into gym gear, photoshopped several sizes down, ads not marked properly, coffee and food. Oh and the dog and cah.

Reactions: 6
Jesus she would drain the life out of you , she’s such a pain in the hole in those stories.it makes me realise how content and happy with my life looking at this weapon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.