Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence, cause I'm in that she category, but she looks as if she's in her late 40s if not more in those photos put up by Dom. For all the Botox and luxury creams she's put on and in her face, they've done absolutely nothing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone tell her she can simply have a cold shower to cool down after a run. Sitting in the direct sun having a Mediterranean brunch isn’t gonna do much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The life of it there, gym, a run, brunch in the sun, putting her swimsuit on to lie on her arse all day and then of course she will do all her bits when the kids are home 🙄

Reactions: 29
It’s actually sad beyond measure how she behaves. She is so focussed on herself. Little brunch, little bit of sunbathing, little bit of this, little bit of that. All while her kids are in unnecessary childcare. Meanwhile, some of us are working full time and on the countdown to collecting our kids so we can spend a few precious hours with them before bedtime. What a sad, sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I saw the equivalent of the Stanley cup in Tesco yesterday, their own brand, I think. Still twenty something euro. Not cheap, except by comparison.
I couldn't imagine going around with one of them, anyway, looking like an oversized baby with a bottle 🤣

Reactions: 18
Everything she has done today has been for herself..all me time. Gym, run, brunch ( it's 1pm!) & slapping on her swimsuih to stretch out in her back garden

How she cannot see how little she does? I'd find it hard to believe there is any parent that would carry on like that ( regularly)
Leaving the cleaning ( how can she let the place get so dirty!) Til kids come home!

Busy in her world is firstly, starting work on a Tuesday! & secondly probably going to one freebie event/ treatment a day with free food.
It'll be interesting to see what she considers "busy"

And those bleeping blue nails 💅🏼 ..I just see an eagle's talons! They are repulsive. So awful, but she insists on displaying them!

God she really is as lazy as sin. Nothing to do & all day to do it.

Reactions: 26
And she is probably quite unhappy at the back of it all.
There's nothing in her life that she can take pride or satisfaction in doing, imo. I suppose that relates back to the wonderment at herself for doing the most basic things. Like cleaning the house - downstairs only, mind you...

Reactions: 11
It's so funny how blind she is to how it looks, your kids are in ECCE and still junior school, so they're finished 12/1/1:30 and you're settling down to stick your swimsuit on to sunbathe.... and then shout about how she's a fan bleeping tastic mother... lol.... such a waste of skin.
Wonder what spf she stuck on her hamhock skin, no need for her to sunbathe, she burns like a witch...

Reactions: 23
It's so funny how blind she is to how it looks, your kids are in ECCE and still junior school, so they're finished 12/1/1:30 and you're settling down to stick your swimsuit on to sunbathe.... and then shout about how she's a fan bleeping tastic mother... lol.... such a waste of skin.
Wonder what spf she stuck on her hamhock skin, no need for her to sunbathe, she burns like a witch...
I've said it before, she thinks she is the envy of all of her followers. That she has this lavish lifestyle that we all wish we had. Whereas I'd say at least 50% of her followers know she's a shite, part time mother at best that lives in a dirty kip of a house that's so cluttered she could hold her own car boot sale. And the other 50% of her followers are, well, somewhere off in the middle East 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.