Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she like? She’ll get stuck in to moving around her laundry as soon as the kids get home, then she’ll disappear with the dog.

Reactions: 13
I should’ve put “thread title” on it but I was so angry with her stories there that my fingers just typed that too fast without thinking 😂😂
You can still do it, just repost it as a thread title suggestion, it's brilliant - go on, go on. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s actually sad beyond measure how she behaves. She is so focussed on herself. Little brunch, little bit of sunbathing, little bit of this, little bit of that. All while her kids are in unnecessary childcare. Meanwhile, some of us are working full time and on the countdown to collecting our kids so we can spend a few precious hours with them before bedtime. What a sad, sad existence.
I 100% agree with this. It always strikes me that Grace thinks we are all jealous haters of her cool life.
Actually no. I’m pretty happy I enjoy spending time with my children. And they won’t look back on their childhood wondering why I wasn’t around save for when I wanted them to perform in front of my phone so I could sell their images on social media and keep the money for myself. So yeah, I’m confident I’m not jealous.

Reactions: 20
The state of the pool for the poor kids 🥴🤣
Money in the last 3 weeks for a golf trip abroad for kips , an Ibiza trip for Grace , a new bbq cause they left the old one uncovered and couldn’t be bothered cleaning but couldn’t find €50 for a half decent paddling pool for her kids. Really have priorities right don’t they 🙄

Reactions: 34
She said that’s what happens when she doesn’t check dimensions. Does that mean she bought it 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said that’s what happens when she doesn’t check dimensions. Does that mean she bought it 🥴🤣
Did she f*ck!! She was on bragging last year or the year before that she was gifted that for the dog. She couldn't lie straight in the bed this doll.

Reactions: 16
Dom did her dirty posting that reel
I assumed this was edited cause she doesnt look that big in this,bigger than Dom obvs but arent we all, anyway thats the nearest to a compliment she'll ever get from me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.