Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So going to the zoo on a freebie, then same with Bloom. Do they pay for anything at all? Off to Warrenpoint tomorrow… wonder will that be a freebie too?

She mentions Kips starts his new job next week. What does he actually do and what are his qualifications, does anyone know?
He has an unrecognised diploma from DBS that was a one evening a week for ten weeks course… I looked it up and honestly he should be applying it to grace re motivation 🤣 he’s duck all qualifications from what I can see.

Reactions: 5
These absolute thick’s should really stick to the fast fashion because posting about Palestine and following it with Disney is not the one. Right there on the top of the boycott list but hey have to be seen to care.

Reactions: 16
Was the Disney Shop a freebie? Looks like they went across to Captain America's too.

Reactions: 2
The Marker hotel reel.

"Ih was a lovely palehhe cleanser "

Far from a palette cleanser you were reared duck off, jesus!

As you can tell she gives me the rage 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They shared a dessert? As if. Grace doesnt share.
That must be the guts of €1000 for an overnight in Dublin. She'll not step foot in that hotel again unless its another freebie.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.