Faces by Grace #120 you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m creased that she had to use another influencers discount code 🤣 and that she admitted it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder was she not asked to opening of new rollercoaster in emerald park today seen loads of huns were there

Reactions: 5
The Dog Water Sprinkler Play Mat (€6.99) she “accidentally” got the kids instead of a swimming pool.
My daughter did the opposite the other day, went out and bought the dog a kids swimming pool.
She's just a tight arse when it comes to the kids.

Reactions: 15
I see she's following kosas now. They are having some dinner event that yourbeauty is at so grace was probably invited to that too. She doesnt follow for no reason.

Reactions: 8
Mitchthemommy must be buried in the allotment with nelly and the chickens. If only there was a single clear picture of her to do up missing posters

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When she said they got the dimensions wrong? What was she talking about?
She was gifted that dog paddling pool last year and is on now pretending she bought it this year for the kids but goh de dimensions wrong 🥴 cheeky sneaky cow! A f’ing dog pool for the kids (gifted or not) is diabolical.

I’m blocked so can’t report it as an undeclared ad.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.