Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the question is did she drag the kid out on a Thurdsay that is not his birthday as everything is gifted ( no ad on the post ,) or is it because she will be gone at the weekend on his birthday ? We saw party bags so im hoping he had friends there . As for private party, what does that mean , don't all those places have separate rooms for food , cake etc!
They only open at those times for parties and not the public. Where as on the weekend the public and parties would be allowed in and it’s absolute chaos🤣🙈

Reactions: 5
The price for 20 kids (minimum amount) on a weeknight is €450 I checked the website. I don't think she would pay that so it's some kind of deal she has with that Spraoi place and isn't declaring it. Also the facepainter €150? and cake another €150? She would not spend that kind of money on anyone but herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I'd say the whole party was gifted but she hasn't declared it as how bad would it look to the other parents that brought their kids and went to the expense of getting a present when it cost her feck all.

Reactions: 16
So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Why is the big dog lying up on the sofa and roaming around the house in this weather especially when its shedding. Id have outside in a dog bed instead of under my feet.

Reactions: 6
Why is the big dog lying up on the sofa and roaming around the house in this weather especially when its shedding. Id have outside in a dog bed instead of under my feet.
I love dogs but I hate to see a big dog like this climbing on the furniture!! Same with cats on the worktop!!! Have some respect for your home!! It’s so disgusting!! I avoid going to particular friends houses because their pets are all over the furniture and you can’t sit down without being covered in fur!!!

Reactions: 21
she's so swollen
---
So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week
how can Lindsey own have the house?

Reactions: 3
That sounds awful. I couldn’t imagine splitting up siblings like that. Biological or not, it was a choice they made as a couple and they fought and highlighted how unfair it was on birth certs not to have same sex couples both represented. I’m not in that situation, but splitting the kids is mad to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This is what I heard too but nobody thought they could possibly split the kids up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.