Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not, Irish law is very complicated. If mags bought it and she’s not on the deeds she has no claim.
You're wrong there. They are married. That changes everything. Actually even if they weren't married she would possibly be entitled to something. Either way speculation is just that. No-one but them know the facts.

I actually find it hard to believe mags owned the house with her dad. He's rip which means Ann would own it unless they bought it as joint ownership. So much that could be at play . Bottom line is it looks like they are separated. Sad for everyone involved

Reactions: 9
The house is 100 percent owned by Mags up until her marriage which changes things.

Reactions: 8
I think if lyndsey contributed to the upkeep of the house then she would be entitled to a % of it. I could be completely wrong though. I remember working with a girl who lived with her fella for years and when they split up she was entitled to a share of the house.
Its awful separating the children though. Thats just odd. Im finding it hard to wrap my head around that.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think if lyndsey contributed to the upkeep of the house then she would be entitled to a % of it. I could be completely wrong though. I remember working with a girl who lived with her fella for years and when they split up she was entitled to a share of the house.
Its awful separating the children though. Thats just odd. Im finding it hard to wrap my head around that.
Very petty behaviour and only the children will suffer. Doing nothing for the cause of people having kids outside of the legal “norm”, I’ll just take my biological child 🙄
---
You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.
Absolutely wrong. IF mags own it, it would come down to what contributions were made by the other party, if any. Not automatically entitled to half. As I said very complicated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow for them to be so vocal about being on birth certs etc and then be so childish and take’their’ child with them!! Lindsey always posted negative stuff about the boy I’m surprised she’d even take him. Always moaning about him from when he was a small baby. I hope they’re saving for therapy for those kids cos they’re going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How bad must it have been for Mags to leave the home she bought? Access issues to biological children for the other parent in a same sex relationship is looking like it's going to be a nightmare legally. Probably one of the only negatives to equal rights for same sex couples. As another poster said doing nothing for the cause they were so vocal about. I don't see any winners in this if just taking your biological child and splitting them from siblings becomes the norm. I certainly didn't vote for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He doesn't even share her on the page anymore , I'd say they would love to cut her loose ....he is horrible too after the communion debacle, wonder did people who commented follow up on that with the company...

Reactions: 7
How many creams & serums does one face need?! Who has that level of time to be slapping, slurping, clicking & clattering so many lotions & potions!

Don't see those capsules she was uuubbbsseesssed with from a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG, there's not enough caffeine in the universe! I knew before I looked it would entail clacking of nails, and walloping products around and smathering them onto her jaws, but it was even worse 🤣.

Why is she so rough with everything! And I have genuinely never seen anyone handle their own face (or anyone else's) like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those nails genuinely TURN MY STOMACH 🥴🤣🤣🤣. She’s a rotten yoke with all that slapping of her bleeping face 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.