Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beg for the new bbq is pathetic , they have no regard for anything, sure Kips don't bother covering it , when we need a new one i will get one off insta....both as bad as each other ...

Reactions: 28
She said she was on the go all day yesterday YET…had time to lie on the sofa…
She is such a liar.
Her life is not realistic…it’s actually so far removed from reality.
Shes like my teenager saying they are so exhausted when I ask them to do one chore after having a super busy day of having a massive lie in and playing the Xbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has hit a wall at 9.20am, after sitting on her arse talking to her phone for half the morning? Honestly she’s so disconnected from reality it’s astounding.
It’s like she’s only bringing Hayden to pre school for the first time the way she goes on and it’s a big deal, doing what every stay at home parent up and down the country does every morning. I’m sure she’ll be on to Chris later looking for praise and a pat on the back for doing so.

Reactions: 10
I get what she is saying about arranging parties is stressful..... but why isn't she more organised???

She knows when his birthday is. The date isn't a surprise? Write a list IN ADVANCE and pick a few bits up as you go along.
Like wtf has she been learning in therapy all these years? This is pretty basic stuff. If you know you get stressed and overwhelmed then plan in advance. It's not hard.

Reactions: 26
She has hit a wall at 9.20am, after sitting on her arse talking to her phone for half the morning? Honestly she’s so disconnected from reality it’s astounding.
I always laugh at these eejits who go on about how early they get up and how productive they are then let slip that they nap in the middle of the day like a bleeping baby and are actually tired as a result of it.

Reactions: 18
I get what she is saying about arranging parties is stressful..... but why isn't she more organised???

She knows when his birthday is. The date isn't a surprise? Write a list IN ADVANCE and pick a few bits up as you go along.
Like wtf has she been learning in therapy all these years? This is pretty basic stuff. If you know you get stressed and overwhelmed then plan in advance. It's not hard.
And adding to the stress having it during the week, surely having it at a week end would give you more time to get organised without doing school drops and pick ups etc.

Reactions: 9

This is how she is, she holds out for freebies, leaves everything to last minute then goes on about how stressed she is, everything is last minute then she acts like she cured cancer for doing the bare minimum.

for someone who claims anxiety she really does feck all in her day to day life to avoid stress or making life less chaotic.

Reactions: 17

Exactly.
And she has the luxury today of lolling around doing nothing, unlike most people. Also they seemed to do fcuk all for it. They went to that play place last night, I didn't look but were there even any other kids there? There didn't seem to be, at Sienna's anyway, except maybe the cousins?

What is she like with the patch yokes on her face - are they not for under her eyes? I have never used them so I don't know 😁. And sitting in her dressing gown, scratching herself, and pawing at her face. Riveting.

The only vaguely interesting thing was how she referred to it being MY room, when she heard his footsteps.
If it was anyone else who said that, I wouldn't notice, but it shows that she sees the whole house as HERS, with the poor lodgers just about allowed a bedroom to share. Ugh.

It is stressful when you are trying to do that as well as the 100 other things you need to do as a fulltime stay at home parent or as someone parenting and also working an “easy 9-5” . Neither of those apply to Grace . In Ibiza stuffing her face and drinking all weekend then coming home and having all day the past few days to herself while the kids are in school/childcare and she still finds it stressful to get a few party bags organised. She’s so far removed from reality .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry why the hell are the eye patches aligned with her nostrils doe she know where her eyes are.

• Haha
She forgot to edit herself into a size 8 in that last reel.. side on view of her stomach definitely a lot different to the images she's been putting out.

Reactions: 13
Ok so she’s so stressed about the party that was last night?
She’s so much to do but she’s going to grab a coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Maybe if she didn't swan off on a self-indulgent mini break abroad she'd have more time to organise her child's birthday....

ETA - it's normal to be flying about trying to get organised for things, having to pick up little bits etc. But everyone else just gets on with it, and tries to fit it in around minding children, work, life and other commitments. Not saying they are exhausted at 9:30am and have to go for coffee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She forgot to edit herself into a size 8 in that last reel.. side on view of her stomach definitely a lot different to the images she's been putting out.
Holy tit yeah that kids clothes real when shes side profile, she looks about 5 months gone!!!
I dont give a fiddlers what size she is but she clearly edits and lies so she can duck off

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Holy tit yeah that kids clothes real when shes side profile, she looks about 5 months gone!!!
I dont give a fiddlers what size she is but she clearly edits and lies so she can duck off
This is my point exactly I’m not body shaming the woman I couldn’t care less if she’s a size 6 or a 26 it’s the liiiiiiiiieeeeeeesssssss

Reactions: 16
"I was talking to one of his teachers and they said they are the same"

Difference is Grace, that girl likely works a hard 40 hour week, you sit about waffling into your phone, go to the gym and lift badly then arse around your estate for an hour pretending to walk the dog"
---
This is my point exactly I’m not body shaming the woman I couldn’t care less if she’s a size 6 or a 26 it’s the liiiiiiiiieeeeeeesssssss
Not only the lies, but then taking jobs based on "body positivity" and accepting who you are, so shes cashing in on being a deceptive liar

Reactions: 19
"I was talking to one of his teachers and they said they are the same"

Difference is Grace, that girl likely works a hard 40 hour week, you sit about waffling into your phone, go to the gym and lift badly then arse around your estate for an hour pretending to walk the dog"
---

Not only the lies, but then taking jobs based on "body positivity" and accepting who you are, so shes cashing in on being a deceptive liar
Yes exactly.
I know all this whinging about being so busy!!!! You’re sitting with your “eye bags” on in the wrong place, drinking a coffee chatting in to your phone, then sitting in your car, talking about drinking bloody coffee! Get up and get on with it. Spoilt child.

Reactions: 15
I wonder does she tell the kids they’re freebies or make out like she actually paid for them?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.