Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread to discuss your girl and her shenanigans.

Great title courtesy of @Dusty2020.

If anyone would like to recap, please go for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Rainbow Bridge! 😂😂 I’m dying 🤣 Which incidentally is what the cat was doing not skipping over rainbow bridge with her fwiends 😆 Grace should really just go for it as a parody account at this stage, she’d make a killing. Oops another word she won’t like 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How many stories do we need about bird tit. Was there a rainbow in the end i cant watch anymore.
Her content is now literally tit

Reactions: 19
She will say the chin pluck she did the other day was a ‘sigh-un’ like the white feathers.. greasy de cah whisperer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im an animal lover but Jesus Christ the cat died !!! The drama all day … I don’t get picking up the phone to cry into it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Again making it all about her and it was her Mothers cat, poor Ann was the one probably having to console her when it should be the other way around. How does her family and Chris listen to her nonsense.

Reactions: 22
She cut off the cat's whiskers. I honestly am lost for words.
Is she well?

That is just beyond bizarre. And I love animals & have bawled my eyes out many times over the years when a much loved pet died. But not once have I thought ill snip off their whiskers! What the actual duck

Jaysus she's mad in to plucking hours these days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I feel a George Michael song would be appropriate at this time....
🎵 Carless Whisker 🎵

It's horrible losing a pet, no denying that. But going on looking for a rainbow as a sign etc. A bird shitting on the new dog is not a sign, tis unfortunate.

I truly cannot believe she cut off the whiskers. How did thar conversation go with the vet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Here Ann, heres me 2 kids for de weekend to keep your mind of de cah.
---
I feel a George Michael song would be appropriate at this time....
🎵 Carless Whisker 🎵

I truly cannot believe she cut off the whiskers. How did thar conversation go with the vet?!
🤣🤣🤣
Liar, they're her own wiskers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Please please I know it’s early doors but ‘Careless Whisker’ is iconic 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
and must 1) be incorporated into a thread title
2) be in the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Careless Whisker is the new Father Figure 🤣🤣🤣

How will she make it over the Rainbow Bridge without her whiskers , Belle won’t recognise her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder was the moth flying around her a sign from Sasha too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.