Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

From Shitty West to Shit Fest, you’ll find me diddies wedged into women’s best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.....
Batterin cream onto me Dek ya Jay... of to eebitza on me solo holl e day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

LennonRoad

VIP Member
If I had no job

Thrown my kids in full day care the since the day they were born

Had free gifted bewhy treatments

Free gifted protein meals

Been going to the gym daily for 5 years

Stepping the steps

Let my house, patio and laundry rot until I got a cleaning company to care for each

Was able to nap and holiday as I please ( no kids)

I wouldn’t have just lost 10 lbs after five years

I’d be immaculate ⚡

I’d be in the cover of Sports Illustrated ✨

I’d be a Victorias feckin Secret Model 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

influencethis6

VIP Member
I feel a George Michael song would be appropriate at this time....
🎵 Carless Whisker 🎵

It's horrible losing a pet, no denying that. But going on looking for a rainbow as a sign etc. A bird shitting on the new dog is not a sign, tis unfortunate.

I truly cannot believe she cut off the whiskers. How did thar conversation go with the vet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Please please I know it’s early doors but ‘Careless Whisker’ is iconic 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
and must 1) be incorporated into a thread title
2) be in the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 61

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I can't stop thinking about the wiskers.
It's making me so uneasy.
Be like if I died and my husband cut off my eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Flower45

VIP Member
She thinks a bird shitting on a dog is a sign from a dead cat on the way to rainbow Bridge. She needs to be admitted somewhere it's actually scary she's someone's mother. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 58

memyselfi

VIP Member
I seen oul kips today in the city centre.
standing in an underground Carpark as I was driving out. He wasn’t getting into a car or anything, he was just standing there so he must not drive into work, save the pennies!
Can imagine him standing there like Enoch Burke trying to delay going back to Citywest

• Haha
Reactions: 57

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

It’s only a minor thing but once again a small statement that gives a big glimpse into exactly how useless she is as a parent.
Her story of the convo with H & S asking to go to the beach and get in the water and she says “no you’ll just moan on the way back to the mobile” and then “there were tears on the way back”.
Like sorry what?
The only option for the kids is to have fun at the beach / in the sea on their holiday but then have to walk back wet and cold? ? Like why?!
Can she not bring towels and a change of clothes for them so they can dry off straight away?
Does she seriously not hear herself or realise how incredibly dumb and negligent and totally incapable of the most basic tasks she is ?!
Same again with bringing Kara back soaking wet (she’d no problem letting the bleeding dog play int the sea!) and into the mobile to stink up the place. Same as letting Nanny Anne cook for them all and clean up after H’s mess with the sand and juice. Same as neglecting to investigate his speech and hearing issues for 5 YEARS!!!
Like get up off your arse Greasy and engage your brain and anticipate and care for those children’s most basic bloody needs. Try putting them first for once even.
She’s SUCH a weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

influencethis6

VIP Member
The level of delusion & self indulgence with this one is off the charts

Her video from her bed really irked me.
1. It was a 4 hour delay, you were not travelling with kids
2. You had just been on a 2 day jaunt faffing about in net curtains eating & drinking.
3. You'd a relatively short spin from the airport to home
4. Aren't you exceptionally lucky your enabler of a husband was there to do the school run & go out & get your coffee ( spot on other poster...what's point in 3 coffee machines at home)
5. You could go back to bed straight after saying a brief hello / fuck off to the lodgers
6. Have nothing on all day..no work etc & can simply resume sitting on your arse

And finally the absolute neck of her commenting on the state of her house whilst she was away! It's no different to when she left it...mountains of laundry she just sits under.

She has 2 young kids & they had flip flops left out. What utter horror ! That's what kids do!

She's such a tit. Honestly. She really needs the biggest fong up the hole ( all 4 of them)

How can Kips endure her!
---
FYI...look up siobhan o'hagan...im.sure lots of ye enjoy that muppet too! 😝

Look at reel where she's doing make up...it appears shivvers thinks Greasy is an actual MUA ( In comment section) 🎨 🖌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I asked my 11yr old boy earlier if this was the same person. He said no and proceeded to point out every difference in the pics, like a spot the difference game!! When I told him it was the same person on the same day he was having none of it. Said I was lying and I couldn't convince him otherwise 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Kids always tell the truth 😂
Hold up.... you showed your 11 year old son pictures of a woman and encouraged him to point out the differences in her body?
Are we doing this now ??!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Fifimcred

So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Nothing says ‘I’m a fitness/gym girlie’ more than getting dressed in to your work out clothes to record yourself taking the lift instead of the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 50