Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we set up a new thread can we please stick to taking about Grace.

Please and thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No doubt the cryo sticks were freebies from some brand or other. I cant imagine she bought them herself.
I don't know why any brand bothers with her at this stage. I'm none the wiser about those things without looking them up. Same with the patches that she keeps sticking on her jaws, I presume they should be under her eyes, but she doesn't explain them, anyway.

Reactions: 10
Of course the kids dressed themselves for bed last night , sure they are rearing themselves !
How hard is it to leave fresh pjs on a bed and a fresh set of clothes/underwear for the morning, like how is she so fooking lazy
---
Aw no she bought this she bought that does she think people are stupid trying hide from revenue
No way did she buy anything there’s no budget for those children

Reactions: 4
How hard is it to leave fresh pjs on a bed and a fresh set of clothes/underwear for the morning, like how is she so fooking lazy
---

No way did she buy anything there’s no budget for those children
I would say that never happens.

Remember a while back she posted about changing their beds and the kids were apparently excited about that. Plus she mentions having piles of washing. And then doing thirty five washes or something 🥴...

There's no organisation in that household, I'd say.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't know why any brand bothers with her at this stage. I'm none the wiser about those things without looking them up. Same with the patches that she keeps sticking on her jaws, I presume they should be under her eyes, but she doesn't explain them, anyway.
I started following Edgar Kirby on instagram he had under 11,000 followers and the effort he puts in is great and he was gifted a stay in the James hotel in Kerry and he was so excited and happy, I hope this is the start of company’s looking at engagement instead of bots been enough to get freebies
Do you even want to know hahaha like a dope sticking them to her cheeks

Reactions: 12
I would say that never happens.

Remember a while back she posted about changing their beds and the kids were apparently excited about that. Plus she mentions having piles of washing. And then doing thirty five washes or something 🥴...

There's no organisation in that household, I'd say.
Oh Jesus yes , I forgot about it , fooking put the washing in a basket and when it’s full put it in the machine. Like they have delay buttons,load it at night and have it come automatically when you need it the next day or whatever works for you 🙄 like how is she so thick

Reactions: 6
So a little tea on Mags split, apparently Lindsey has a new partner and wanted out of the marriage. Each have taken their own biological child and they share weekends. (Apparently the son is a living nightmare). Mags bought her house back in the day with her father and now Lindsey wants half of it or to be bought out and will not leave the house and that’s why Mags is back living with Anne. Sad on the kids to be split up 5 days a week
The kids are together and each person has 3 days. They are going through a separation and everything is legal. They are trying to sort the house because they are both on the mortgage but nesting at the moment for the kids. Sharing the house on their days. Sharing the kids as they should be. Doing it properly.
This I know for absolute truth.

Reactions: 7
The kids are together and each person has 3 days. They are going through a separation and everything is legal. They are trying to sort the house because they are both on the mortgage but nesting at the moment for the kids. Sharing the house on their days. Sharing the kids as they should be. Doing it properly.
This I know for absolute truth.
Probably gonna get a roasting for this but this is graces thread. is the sisters separation fair game especially with kids in the mix? I know she came on here giving it loads but let’s get back to her sister , and I know it’s tattle thanks ,

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Probably gonna get a roasting for this but this is graces thread. is the sisters separation fair game especially with kids in the mix? I know she came on here giving it loads but let’s get back to her sister , and I know it’s tattle thanks ,
No to be honest I completely agree. I don’t think it’s fair. The focus absolutely should be on Grace and should be kept that way.

Reactions: 12
A clip of Trinny popped up on my Facebook feed earlier. No mention of the deck-low-jay or snapping at containers with her nails though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeez I’m sure she has any amount of camera equipment in that bedroom office of hers - could she not find a tripod to put the camera at a more flattering angle.?
She does, remember the big stand she filmed sitting lonely in the clutter as Crispy told her her Cottage pie was the best Shepards pie EVAH!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.