Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who brings their five-year-old to a birthday party from 6pm to 8pm on a Thursday…she hasn’t a clue. Or a care for anyone else.
I wouldn't, I'm not sure how many parents would, especially when they have school the next day

Reactions: 17
I wouldn't, I'm not sure how many parents would, especially when they have school the next day
Yeah not a hope, my 2 have 2 different activities, it's part of the reason I don't work full time, to be there for them and be their taxi, we have a part tomorrow at the same time, and even on a Friday its like a military operation getting everyone to their activities....

Reactions: 9
She just doesn't care. It's a case of how cheaply it can be done. Tick the box, that's his party over. She did the same with Sienna's birthday party.

Meanwhile their big selfish lump of a mother had to go abroad to celebrate her own birthday.

Those kids are so far down her list of priorities, it's unreal.
In fact, I'm not sure they feature at all. 😟

Reactions: 27
How absolutely bleeping embarrassing to put your children in free clothes for their birthdays.

( ps... has anyone checked on Mitchthemommy? She's not commenting 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
€100 minimum spend in some arsey restaurant in Ibiza and she puts Sienna in those runners. She knew she would be posting pics but couldn't go into Penneys or Dunnes. The runners look like Fila so weren't cheap but she couldnt look after them by spraying a bit of vanish and putting them in the wash.

Reactions: 24
She just doesn't care. It's a case of how cheaply it can be done. Tick the box, that's his party over. She did the same with Sienna's birthday party.

Meanwhile their big selfish lump of a mother had to go abroad to celebrate her own birthday.

If her birthday and Hayden’s were around the same time they cud have went away and celebrated altogether, I just don’t get it !!
---
So sorry to hear this. I'm also a people pleaser from childhood (I assume ). I tolerated years of emotional abuse in romantic relationships as I was conditioned to not speak my mind, seek validation from others etc. It also affects friendships, professional life etc as you're seen as a walk over, easy target of bullying, snide remarks etc.
It's awful watching it in others, like a car crash. Awareness is everything
Omg same , I was a people pleaser and tip toed around my parents , was told never to speak my mind and to do what every I was told, fast forward to adulthood found my voice started saying no and surprise surprise they didn’t like it!! It took me a long long time so god help her kids when they are older . I also had the bullying easy target in work etc 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry now, her bestie? Who’s this Niamh one who’s her new bestie? God, she’s getting as bad as Efa Devlin for chopping and changing friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the beg for a BBQ now. She will be begging for tampons soon. I live in hope Revenue catch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shouldn't she wear those eye patches with the skinnier bit near the inner eye? I know you can wear them the other way but to get them as close to the eye as possible if its bags you're worried about, it should be the other way

Reactions: 7

IRRC Sienna also got a last minute Dunnes store’s unicorn cake, nothing like what Hayden got. Although I’d say she spent more on siennas as Hayden’s was probably #gifted

Reactions: 11
Christ wouldn’t you be mortified? Kids in gifted clothes, even though Sienna’s don’t fit properly (but I’m assuming the gifter reached out to ask for sizes? So likely Grace doesn’t know what size her own child is or should be.

She obviously went for the cheapest party option too. Out of hours (so she doesn’t have to deal with the paps and the masses of adoring fans falling at her feet, I assume?) and at a time that suits no parent of a young school going child!

Reactions: 16
Christ wouldn’t you be mortified? Kids in gifted clothes, even though Sienna’s don’t fit properly (but I’m assuming the gifter reached out to ask for sizes? So likely Grace doesn’t know what size her own child is or should be.

She obviously went for the cheapest party option too. Out of hours (so she doesn’t have to deal with the paps and the masses of adoring fans falling at her feet, I assume?) and at a time that suits no parent of a young school going child!
Sums the whole sad set up well !

Reactions: 4
Why does she think that her rambling into the phone is content that people wants to see? No one cares that you are going to have tea or coffee with toast for your breakfast and need to make the kids lunches.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she think that her rambling into the phone is content that people wants to see? No one cares that you are going to have tea or coffee with toast for your breakfast and need to make the kids lunches.
Honestly, if I even rang my Mam or my husband to discuss that drivel with them they’d tell me they had to go 🤣 She just wants constant praise for doing the most mundane, everyday tasks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She said she was on the go all day yesterday YET…had time to lie on the sofa…
She is such a liar.
Her life is not realistic…it’s actually so far removed from reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.