Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's shocking separating the kids tho Jesus! Wud lindsey be entitled to half the house tho? So messy, poor kids
Eventually they’ll probably drift apart and not have a relationship with either kid only their biological one, in turn the kids will probably drift apart too, hopefully they’re from the same donor sperm and are blood related, if not I can’t see them remaining close in the future

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Eventually they’ll probably drift apart and not have a relationship with either kid only their biological one, in turn the kids will probably drift apart too, hopefully they’re from the same donor sperm and are blood related, if not I can’t see them remaining close in the future
They have friends who are married and each kid looks the spit of each guy so my guess is that's who the dads are...

Reactions: 6
You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.
In Irish law Lindsay is entitled to a percentage of what she put into the mortgage. Mags owned that house outright long before she got married. She also had a second house in the estate.
---
They have friends who are married and each kid looks the spit of each guy so my guess is that's who the dads are...
I can 100% confirm that is not the case and both kids have the same donor.

Reactions: 5
All the skin care shite shes obsessed with her skin looks awful around her mouth is awful lumpy when you see her unedited the difference is unbelievable

Reactions: 12
Of course the kids dressed themselves for bed last night , sure they are rearing themselves !

Reactions: 22
Of course the kids dressed themselves for bed last night , sure they are rearing themselves !
They absolutely are.
She threw in a line recently about doing the nighttime routine. I'd say that consists of her (or him) growling at the kids to go to bed. The End.

If she has slight affection for either of the children, it's definitely Hayden. Poor Sienna, all I remember about her birthday was the haste to give away the freebie banner the next day.

I am still reporting this one, left right and centre for failure to follow the ASAI guidelines. She used the hashtag once or twice, the odd time that she actually tags posts as gifts/ ads etc, and probably thought that was it. Done.
And he is so proud of her, I'm sure for managing that...

Reactions: 17
You’re all wrong. With marriage and kids she would absolutely be entitled to half the house regardless of who originally bought it or how much money was put into it. End of story.
splitting the kids is horrific. You would never see this in man/ woman relationships or very rarely I’d imagine. And to take their biological kid 😱 funny when things go sour how people think.
As chandler said “could you be more wrong?”
There’s no way she’s automatically entitled to half. Marriage and kids doesn’t make it so.

Reactions: 5
They absolutely are.
She threw in a line recently about doing the nighttime routine. I'd say that consists of her (or him) growling at the kids to go to bed. The End.

If she has slight affection for either of the children, it's definitely Hayden. Poor Sienna, all I remember about her birthday was the haste to give away the freebie banner the next day.

I am still reporting this one, left right and centre for failure to follow the ASAI guidelines. She used the hashtag once or twice, the odd time that she actually tags posts as gifts/ ads etc, and probably thought that was it. Done.
And he is so proud of her, I'm sure for managing that...
Aw no she bought this she bought that does she think people are stupid trying hide from revenue

Reactions: 3
Noone knows the ins and outs of the relationship breakdown. For all we know they remortgaged in both names, Ls name could have been added to the deeds, she could have been paying the majority of the mortgage.
There's many factors in sorting out property when a relationship breaks down, maybe they've amicable agreed for Mags to go to her mother's because she has somewhere she can go and L doesn't.

The splitting the children up is absolute madness though, why fight for equal parental rights when you're going to do tit like that

Reactions: 22
Slapping the jowels off herself 😱and tapping her fat nails 🤢on the bottles. She reminds me of a very big matron that was on the ward when I had my first - rough out she was slapping little babies arses and slapping the boobs off me trying to breastfeed! 😂😂😂
Don’t get me started on the stainless steel implements she’s using on her puss! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As chandler said “could you be more wrong?”
There’s no way she’s automatically entitled to half. Marriage and kids doesn’t make it so.
I think because that’s the case generally in America, people seem to think it applies here. It’s very different legislation, very complicated, differs on a case by case basis and not at all that cut and dry.

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me started on the stainless steel implements she’s using on her puss!
I thought at first, that she had raided the cutlery drawer! Did she make any attempt to explain what they were or what they are for, I wonder 😂

Reactions: 8
Slapping the jowels off herself 😱and tapping her fat nails 🤢on the bottles. She reminds me of a very big matron that was on the ward when I had my first - rough out she was slapping little babies arses and slapping the boobs off me trying to breastfeed! 😂😂😂
Don’t get me started on the stainless steel implements she’s using on her puss! 😂😂😂😂
That tapping with the nails makes me want to reach into the phone and fecking slap her arrogant puss, Jeeze she irritates every bloody nerve I have

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.