Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Dom listening to this one in Ibiza about the cat non stop and poor Dom after losing her baby
I’d say she’s hard work as a friend

Reactions: 16
My money is on that strange woman that does the personalized frames sending her something to remember the cat.
Omg occasions in prints the absolute tackiest gift out there. Anyone who has one of these is a chav like Grace, only thing worse is a house full of Live Laugh Love signs & random diamanté home furnishings 🤢
---
Look at the pic she has up with the friend and take a second to compare teeth. Her friend has normal sized white teeth and graces are like discoloured tictacs- I know they’re drinking red wine but my god the colour of them. I know they’re hereditary as her mam and sister have the baby teeth too but I just can’t stop looking at them they are like nubs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So now she's lying on the sofa on the mobile filming and interacting with the kids instead if the norm, from her bed.

Reactions: 18
Was she drinking from 3-11 yesterday? And did she just dump the kids and leave them with mags and feck off out in the rain this morning ?

Reactions: 16
Letting the dog Run riot in the mobile and he full of sand after his run. The place is a tip before the mother even gets up outta bed i bet

Reactions: 17
Why don’t we ever see Hayden messy play at home, why is nanny Anne going to go mad, is it because she knows she’ll be left to clean it and Hayden doesn’t get it at home because grease won’t clean up after him

Reactions: 25
She looks awful. No doubt sitting there crying over the cat all day.

She's either done up like a dogs dinner or looks like she crawled out of bed. There's no middle ground with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why don’t we ever see Hayden messy play at home, why is nanny Anne going to go mad, is it because she knows she’ll be left to clean it and Hayden doesn’t get it at home because grease won’t clean up after him
Lookit, I'm not a parent but could Grace not be the grown-up here and tell him to take his messy stuff out to the veranda and play with it there? Instead of videoing it because he's doing something cute?? (I know this makes me a dry shyte but one of my greatest icks is parents LOL'ing indulgently as their children swear.)

Reactions: 28
Ha ha that girl called for quick chat and Grace wrecked her head with tales of the Rainbow Bridge and the dead Cah until she lost the will to live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lookit, I'm not a parent but could Grace not be the grown-up here and tell him to take his messy stuff out to the veranda and play with it there? Instead of videoing it because he's doing something cute?? (I know this makes me a dry shyte but one of my greatest icks is parents LOL'ing indulgently as their children swear.)
Not a dry shite at all. I think the same. He’s making a mess in his grandmother’s premises and she thinks it’s hilarious. bleeping awful witch she is
---
Ha ha that girl called for quick chat and Grace wrecked her head with tales of the Rainbow Bridge and the dead Cah until she lost the will to live 🤣🤣🤣
8 hours drinking ! Doubt she minded that much 🤣. Would be numb to her ramblings after a few glasses of CabSav

Reactions: 18
Hayden saying ‘whaaaa?’ yet again, Grace needs to get his hearing checked ASAP instead of completely ignoring it!! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She is smiling bravely, fair dues 😁
She is yeah. Serious “ help me ” vibes 🤣
---
Not a dry shite at all. I think the same. He’s making a mess in his grandmother’s premises and she thinks it’s hilarious. bleeping awful witch she is
---

8 hours drinking ! Doubt she minded that much 🤣. Would be numb to her ramblings after a few glasses of CabSav
Nah you’d want a vat of the stuff to drown this melt out 🤣🤣🤣 wonder what peoples reaction is when she tells them bout the whiskers face to face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So different to her size sitting in the car eating Greggs.
What must her family and friends think they see her in real life everyday and she’s one size then she posts a picture and she’s a size 8
She bat tit bonkers

Reactions: 7
So now she's lying on the sofa on the mobile filming and interacting with the kids instead if the norm, from her bed.
Her bed is the sofa since mags took the main bed so no change there 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.