Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beach walk. No kids. Sea swim. No kids. Bet she's up in Gill's mobile later sans kids. I'll let yiz know 😉

Reactions: 25
Yeh imagine saying I’m off the the beach for a swim , the kids say oh can we come, and Grace says no mammy is going with her friends u stay here and let everyone else mind u!!

Reactions: 11
She needs to know that if she’s knocking stones off herself with tuning apps she shouldn’t do it with a floral duvet cover in the background that looks very wonky. Rookie mistake. You need a plain background.

Reactions: 8
She needs to know that if she’s knocking stones off herself with tuning apps she shouldn’t do it with a floral duvet cover in the background that looks very wonky. Rookie mistake. You need a plain background.
Who does she think she is fooling anyway! Only herself.

Reactions: 9
Yeh imagine saying I’m off the the beach for a swim , the kids say oh can we come, and Grace says no mammy is going with her friends u stay here and let everyone else mind u!!
Highly doubt they even ask sure hayden was shocked last year when she said they were going to the disco and asked was grace going to be there

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jesus she really just goes to Wexford to dump them kids on everyone else doesn't she

Reactions: 19
Is kips away again?
Grease is the pits but he’s barely around to support her? Does he pretend to be working to her? I don’t understand why he’d need to travel so much in that job. Who’d even agree to that with 2 small kids?

Reactions: 19
Is kips away again?
Grease is the pits but he’s barely around to support her? Does he pretend to be working to her? I don’t understand why he’d need to travel so much in that job. Who’d even agree to that with 2 small kids?
I thought after covid that jobs has adapted to be able to do a lot of things online and no need for people to be travelling so much. Maybe he volunteers to go away all the time.

Reactions: 8
The fckn president doesn't travel for "work" as much as this lad! It'll come out some day that he's been telling porkies 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah are we back to walking around in waist high water and calling it sea swimming again?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought after covid that jobs has adapted to be able to do a lot of things online and no need for people to be travelling so much. Maybe he volunteers to go away all the time.
I know people who are directors of American companies based internationally and would travel a lot but not that bleeping much

Reactions: 7
I think it's unlikely he's away on a bank holiday weekend? Now I know Tik Tok aren't Irish and wouldn't care about our calender. I think he's golfing or possibly has just refused to be like a sardine for the weekend.

Reactions: 14
Only he has popped up once or twice lately I'd wonder had they split, such a strange dynamic they have going on

Reactions: 11
Nice to see the kids got a bucket and spade for the beach this year and are wearing long sleeved tops.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.