Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves being miserable and getting attention and validation from strangers very strange behaviour from a grown woman
I really feel for those kids especially when they get older and going through teenage years
It can be very hard and emotional for some kids and they won’t get any support from her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stop thinking about the wiskers.
It's making me so uneasy.
Be like if I died and my husband cut off my eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I can't stop thinking about the wiskers.
It's making me so uneasy.
Be like if I died and my husband cut off my eyelashes.
and made some fake lashes from them to rub against his cheek.
Serial Killer vibe, ngl....
Just call her Graceffrey Taxi-Dahmer

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She was able to smell her Da in Belfast. Wonder what smell she’ll say is Sasha? Chip fat out de Wexford chipper?

“Mush eah bahhered sausages to honour me fur baby. 😭 Gimme dah 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm honestly surprised the cat isn't getting turned into taxidermy and put over the fireplace! As bad and all as the whiskers are we should probably be happy it's not much worse 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My money is on that strange woman that does the personalized frames sending her something to remember the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long do we think she’ll milk the cat dying for content and likes
Say she’s only delighted with all the attention
Turning back on the comments for the sad cat post says it all really
She’s definitely not well in the head and very immature

Reactions: 12
She'll try get a freebie of flowers for the cats grave now like Dom got today. Dom will fly at her if there's a comparison made between the cat and the baby. Quiet rightly she should then smother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.